Jump to content
General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×
Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game BROKE IN HALF / 6 bugs in 1h


ZeroBladeTV
 Share

Recommended Posts

Bugs galore in an hour! Could you imagine it? First, more host migration bugs as always:

Getting a host migration in a corpus titleset with breakable glass, after the glass has been broken and the lockdown hacked, leaves behind the health drain field. Starts @ 21:30 until 30:04 (also the field seems to scatter all over the place for some reason)

THAN the game just decides to throw me out the airlock and kill me for no reason @ 30:05

After which you can see the door bug reappearing for the millionth time @ 34:04 (thank goodness the host somehow opened it)

Followed by the Holy plains of FPS DOOM and the cave of eternal fps drops @ 50:30

Shortly after which the game just decides, instead of throwing bullet sponges immune to warframe skills at us (to make the game more diffucult ofc), why not just stop them from CASTING! @ 1:01:05

Ending the whole story with Nora's fat lips missing from NW and the challenge not updating at all. @ 1:10:56 (no, it didn't update after a restart)

But... you know... no need to fix bugs, just add MOAR COSMETICS!

 

Edited by z3roblade
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes Host migration seem to break my games 3-4 missions recently. The worst one is when I'm doing Excavation in Valefor, Europa. I had to fight Stalker for around 30-40 mins. Because I'm low level and equip mostly with low rank weapons. But when I continue the game Host migration happens. I thought It would be fine but then I can't get out of the mission. 410+ point in excavation and no exaction point in anyway. This is the worst thing I've ever experience in this game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, z3roblade said:

Getting a host migration in a corpus titleset with breakable glass, after the glass has been broken and the lockdown hacked, leaves behind the health drain field. Starts @ 21:30 until 30:04

This problem starts at 14:15. "Reset Alarms" and the windows stays open if not host? Then host migration at any time later may mess this up and this room becomes damaging. BUG. This damaging broken window room spreads to more rooms for some time, every time enemies or allies opens doors to the broken window room that failed to close windows.

Then there are several smaller problems with host migration like map reset, abilities turns off, and the worst part, game fails to pause during host migration that might cause death in a middle of host migration.

16 hours ago, z3roblade said:

After which you can see the door bug reappearing for the millionth time @ 34:04

Not a door bug, this was just lag and terrible connection of either you, the hosting player, or both. Other players was stuttering and jumping during that time, easily seen on the map. This game's "Show FPS" option, if on, will show ping numbers if not host, not solo.

16 hours ago, z3roblade said:

Followed by the Holy plains of FPS DOOM and the cave of eternal fps drops @ 50:30

This is a performance problem on this spot. There are DE replies about FPS drops on this spot on both topics.
Older topic: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1081546-plains-of-eidolon-remastered-hillside-ruin-cave-huge-fps-drop/
Newer topic: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1100697-whats-wrong-with-performance-in-this-area-of-the-plains/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the nora night "bug", it is unique bounties, so if you had ran plague star without doing any other bounties it would not count (It just remembers the last bounties you did, so you can do plague star then a t1 bounty, then back to plague star)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sam686 said:

Not a door bug, this was just lag and terrible connection of either you, the hosting player, or both. Other players was stuttering and jumping during that time, easily seen on the map. This game's "Show FPS" option, if on, will show ping numbers if not host, not solo.

This is a performance problem on this spot. There are DE replies about FPS drops on this spot on both topics.
Older topic: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1081546-plains-of-eidolon-remastered-hillside-ruin-cave-huge-fps-drop/
Newer topic: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1100697-whats-wrong-with-performance-in-this-area-of-the-plains/

The ping was 50ms so that's some weird lag.

I know they are aware of the performance problem, it's just sad how they said they'll fix it in a timely manner 2,5 months ago, and instead of fixing it, they instead broke PoE altogether.

1 hour ago, bluejello said:

the nora night "bug", it is unique bounties, so if you had ran plague star without doing any other bounties it would not count (It just remembers the last bounties you did, so you can do plague star then a t1 bounty, then back to plague star)

 

Hadn't done the Plague Star when the NW bounties reset, so it wasn't that. The normal PoE bounties worked fine, just plague didn't count.

Edited by z3roblade
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, z3roblade said:

The normal PoE bounties worked fine, just plague didn't count.

Plague Star bounty did work for me once, then I went on to complete 4 more different Earth bounties. My 1 minute video shows this: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/440946015

There is an annoyance and/or bug where Nightwave standing amount might delay update. Here is a topic of other users: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1102344-nightwave-not-adding-up/

23 hours ago, z3roblade said:

Ending the whole story with Nora's fat lips missing from NW and the challenge not updating at all.

I have had this sometimes, through recent update reduced this problem. Then there is Lotus in Nightwave menu. My Nightwave Lotus bug: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1103828-lotus-in-nightwave-menu/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor einer Stunde schrieb z3roblade:

I guess purple Lotus just can't keep her nose out of other people's business. She's blabbering about Plague Star even inside a Ghoul mail.

W6AUiNm.jpg

This bug is old. It's caused by opeing a mail at the same time a Lotus cut-in appears. Sometimes it's annoying Ordis in a mail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...