Jump to content
Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magus anomaly.


jeny2912
 Share

Recommended Posts

As we know since jovian concord anomaly doesn't affect eidolons. I think, DE fixing stuff we used a lot of time (mesa arcanes, farm frames etc) is unfair. DE should fix those things immediately (like they fix revert) or not fix it ever. It's a PVE game players like to use anything to minmax power. Why DE why? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 DE has always reserved the right to alter things if they just go against the way they are hoping we'll enjoy the content. Sometimes things slip through and they accidentally make certain types of combos or gameplay available. It's unfortunate when the fun or ridiculously useful stuff gets nerfed sure but it's fairly normal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Blatantfool said:

 DE has always reserved the right to alter things if they just go against the way they are hoping we'll enjoy the content. Sometimes things slip through and they accidentally make certain types of combos or gameplay available. It's unfortunate when the fun or ridiculously useful stuff gets nerfed sure but it's fairly normal.

Maybe. 

But I think its suspicious they nerfed tbis S#&$ AFTER people have spent money or time aquiring those things. 

Wisp launches with the ability to Shoot Nullifier bubbles with her 4... player buys Wisp thinking shes OP.... DE Nerfs Wisp's 4.

Mind you this wasn't a bug... Im pretty sure DE knew and specifically designed Sol Gate to affect Nullifiers.....and then what.... they nerf it afterwards because: "Oops we didn't know.... no you can't have your 300 Platinum Back you idiot."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Maybe. 

But I think its suspicious they nerfed tbis S#&$ AFTER people have spent money or time aquiring those things. 

Wisp launches with the ability to Shoot Nullifier bubbles with her 4... player buys Wisp thinking shes OP.... DE Nerfs Wisp's 4.

Mind you this wasn't a bug... Im pretty sure DE knew and specifically designed Sol Gate to affect Nullifiers.....and then what.... they nerf it afterwards because: "Oops we didn't know.... no you can't have your 300 Platinum Back you idiot."

Hanlons Razor is your friend.

"Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by incompetence."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Hanlons Razor is your friend.

"Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by incompetence."

Im sorry.... I doubt DE is competent at something this simple... I vote for Malice....

Im pretty sure thats whatthey did with Anomoly, Lock down and revert....okay Revert was actually a genuine mistake but they knew full well what players were going to do with Lock Down....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also doubt that DE is competent at simple things, but without it being a typo.

they probably never intended for any of the arcanes to work on eidolons to begin with, seeing as they already seemed kind of mad about how much people had trivialized their precious raid bosses. It was their flat-out given reason for why Chroma got nerfed way back (and no, it was not just a bugfix, it was both a bugfix and a heavy nerf. Though it also failed to accomplish anything because he's still one-shotting them and so are a ton of other frames.)

Edited by OvisCaedo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Lutesque said:

But I think its suspicious they nerfed tbis S#&$ AFTER people have spent money or time aquiring those things. 

Nothing suspicious about that.
Every single one here accepted the EULA and the ToS. DE stated that they can change the game when they want in whatever way they want.
When accepting the EULA and the ToS you are fine with that, and can't complain.

Sure, you can criticize things. But saying that something is suspicious... nah man, that's off the board. 
And no, what OP did wasn't criticizing. It's just ranting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Im sorry.... I doubt DE is competent at something this simple... I vote for Malice.... 

Im pretty sure thats whatthey did with Anomoly, Lock down and revert....okay Revert was actually a genuine mistake but they knew full well what players were going to do with Lock Down....

Then you're a conspiracy theorist, plain and simple. Most conspiracy theories are born from people attributing to Malice what is adequately explained by incompetence. Hence why Hanlons Razor is a thing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Wisp launches with the ability to Shoot Nullifier bubbles with her 4... player buys Wisp thinking shes OP.... DE Nerfs Wisp's 4.

Mind you this wasn't a bug... Im pretty sure DE knew and specifically designed Sol Gate to affect Nullifiers.....and then what.... they nerf it afterwards because: "Oops we didn't know.... no you can't have your 300 Platinum Back you idiot."

Yes I'm sure everyone who bought her wanted a refund after that "nerf". Basically it's not like every other aspect of the frame is completely fine....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Yes I'm sure everyone who bought her wanted a refund after that "nerf". Basically it's not like every other aspect of the frame is completely fine....

She was fine and fun before the nerf.... now shes just fine....

Atleast ut was infact a nerf and not a "Fix"...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You do know that it's not always feasible or practical to fix things immediately, right?

For literally any bug to get fixed it first needs to be known about and given the track record with this community a lot of "exploits" go unreported intentionally.

Then for it to actually get fixed the devs need to know exactly what causes it, whether it's something that happens all the time or under certain conditions. While this doesn't seem to be the case with Anomaly it does matter for most issues. And if people reporting the bug don't know or don't mention how it happened then it takes far longer for the devs to proceed with only knowing "x happens but only sometimes".

Then comes actually fixing the issue with can be far more complicated than expected or have unwanted side effects.

But before this process can even move beyond the first step there is the matter of priorities: is the bug worth the time to fix right now? In the case of Chroma's scaling issue the devs were aware of it but didn't bother to fix it because it didn't matter thus wasn't worth the time to address, it wasn't until Eidolons came along that it became enough of a priority.

And there is also the issue of someone still needing to take the time to fix the bug which can be problematic during crunch times and if it gets pushed off to someone who already has a backlog of things with higher priority.

 

So, no, things can't always get fixed immediately.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...