Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(NSW)Jarb

Make Alloys tradable for standing

Had the idea while mining to make alloys able to be turned in for standing. I understand that this could potentially create a VERY fast source of standing, but it would still cap out. I would like to hear any feedback you have, but keep it friendly. I'll also be sure to update this post as time goes on, to keep the idea up to date.

27 minutes ago, (NSW)Jarb said:

Had the idea while mining to make alloys able to be turned in for standing. I understand that this could potentially create a VERY fast source of standing, but it would still cap out. I would like to hear any feedback you have, but keep it friendly. I'll also be sure to update this post as time goes on, to keep the idea up to date.

I’d hold onto those alloys...Empyrean/Railjack is coming and I don’t think building a clan flagship is going to be:

“I gotta go farm Alloys for a few hours, Bruh.”

It’s likely going to be more along the lines of...

”Oh, look!  We can buy this with real money or we can invest time and farm this warship-sized version of a Hema BP.” 😏

34 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

Tradable is 1 word.

Let's start with that.

Apologies, having a weird day today. You have no idea how many times I've typed mining as mingin

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I’d hold onto those alloys...Empyrean/Railjack is coming and I don’t think building a clan flagship is going to be:

“I gotta go farm Alloys for a few hours, Bruh.”

It’s likely going to be more along the lines of...

”Oh, look!  We can buy this with real money or we can invest time and farm this warship-sized version of a Hema BP.” 😏

Fair point. I can see the alloy cost going into the thousands. Boy, is that gonna be a fun grind.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Jarb said:

Fair point. I can see the alloy cost going into the thousands. Boy, is that gonna be a fun grind.

inb4 100,000 Hespazym for each part of the ship... :devil: 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

whoa-calm-down-satan.jpg

20 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

oh god please no. dont give them ideas LOL

37 minutes ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

Hopefully Railjack ships will scale with clan size like all other clan related things.

Fingers crossed

Think the only standing thing I can think of in terms of mining would have to be within the Plains of Idle-on. Old Man Suumbat. Be able to trade in your ores to prospect them for Gems the same way we're able to Trade our fish to either Gut them for resource or turn them in for big reputation gains.

Plus I'm still hoping there'll be a boost towards Reputation rewards for Old Man Suumbat as well.

23 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Nope, they'll wait until another layoff of Nightwave and charge 100 Nitain

I hardly believe DE is going to lock the sigma interceptor behind  a steep farm/materials requirements. It's like saying "yeah the expansion, which is totally based on the new tennoplane btw, is ready to go with a buttload of content but you can't access it yet because you have to pay this insane quota of materials first". People freaked out about Exumbra too and we all got it for free complete with catalyst and slot on top of that.

I agree that giving us the chance to trade all mining resources for standing is a good idea. Honestly, once you reach rank 5 and buy all the gear, you only get interested in decorations and those are pretty expensive and I'd rather trade one resource for another instead of running dozens of bounties of 15/20 minutes each only to buy a giant casket of fruits. Just my opinion though.

***edit

For whoever is going to question whether is funnier between shooting stuff or mining/fishing the answer is that this option would allow freedom of choice for the same result.

Invest time shooting greneer to get standing or sacrifice resources that MIGHT come in handy with next update.

PS: why is this not in feedback? It is pointless to post this kind of threads in this section

On 2019-06-18 at 2:21 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Make that 100k Nitain and we have a deal.

16 hours ago, Makunogo said:

oh god please no. dont give them ideas LOL

My “DE is truly evil” idea is a frame with parts that only drop from rare containers 😆

19 hours ago, Olphalarepth said:

I hardly believe DE is going to lock the sigma interceptor behind  a steep farm/materials requirements. It's like saying "yeah the expansion, which is totally based on the new tennoplane btw, is ready to go with a buttload of content but you can't access it yet because you have to pay this insane quota of materials first". People freaked out about Exumbra too and we all got it for free complete with catalyst and slot on top of that.

I agree that giving us the chance to trade all mining resources for standing is a good idea. Honestly, once you reach rank 5 and buy all the gear, you only get interested in decorations and those are pretty expensive and I'd rather trade one resource for another instead of running dozens of bounties of 15/20 minutes each only to buy a giant casket of fruits. Just my opinion though.

***edit

For whoever is going to question whether is funnier between shooting stuff or mining/fishing the answer is that this option would allow freedom of choice for the same result.

Invest time shooting greneer to get standing or sacrifice resources that MIGHT come in handy with next update.

PS: why is this not in feedback? It is pointless to post this kind of threads in this section

Apologies, I had no idea what section to put this in. It was more of an idea than a request, tbh. Is it possible to move a thread?

No need to apologize. The point is that good ideas like this get lost in the cauldron of general discussion where devs do thread (I know, it's a pun). Feedback is the subsection you're looking for.

Am 18.6.2019 um 10:55 schrieb Ver1dian:

Tradable is 1 word.

Let's start with that.

20245488_1522203374509837_71261230661074

On topic: yeah I wouldn't mind, but the first thing they should do is give us the ability to hold the "increase" button to select multiples.. I'm tired of mashing RB a hundred times.. UwU

16 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

On topic: yeah I wouldn't mind, but the first thing they should do is give us the ability to hold the "increase" button to select multiples.. I'm tired of mashing RB a hundred times.. UwU

Agreed. It's not fun to just spam one button over and over to see a number increase. Really should be a hold.

On 2019-06-18 at 9:39 AM, (NSW)Jarb said:

Why, when we can farm gems and fish just as easily?

On 2019-06-18 at 4:21 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Settle down Satan or I'll be forced to feed you 69 Snickers bars. 

I prefer mining, and it allows for mining to have extra standing gain when needed.