Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recovered Nightwave Weekly Act Not Progressing

Scranity

During the current Nightwave, the "Intermission" one, I completed several Acts, but did not manage to complete the "Polarization" mission, where I was supposed to Forma 3 different items and only managed to Forma one of my Primary weapons.

Because I failed this, the mission disappeared from the list, and I proceeded onto this new week's set of missions. However upon completing them I "Recovered" the Polarization mission, and decided that it was a good time as any to complete it.

I then proceeded to Forma 2 different items, a Kitgun and a Warframe, using two of my Forma to do so as instructed. However afterwards I was confused when the alert of completion did not show up, and when I went to the Nightwave Progress screen the Mission did not advance at all. And just to be clear, I did not Forma them in the Simulacrum, but my Orbiter.

So now I'm down two of my Forma, with no appreciable way to continue, and since I can only create one Forma per day and wish to conserve them for weapon crafting, I don't think it'd be in my best interests to continue trying for no results.

• Like 2

I just had the same issue. I would note that built Forma is quite easy to acquire while Operation Plague Star is running.

Edit: relogging and using a forma completed the act.

Edited by oohshiny
update

I had a similar issue happen but it actually reverted my progress (I got the rank 6 popup, checked it while in a mission countdown timer) and when I loaded into cetus that progress was removed and i was back at 4000 standing on rank 5, but when i completed another challenge all my progress updated to proper. (Now i'm 8000 rep through rank 6). So its possible something similar is happening to you

I have the same problem, Polarized, left from previous week and shown on NW UI after I completed this weeks missions, did not recognize at all that I used a forma.

Problem steps: 

1) I did not complete two weekly missions during first week of Nightwave, including "Polarized" that was left at 2/3.
2) On Tuesday, I completed Nightwave weekly missions for this week. 
3) The two incomplete missions from previous week (including "Polarized" at status 2/3) were enabled and shown to me in Nightwave UI. 
4) I went to Arsenal and used a forma on my rank 30 Wisp exilus slot. 
ACTUAL RESULT: 
Using a forma did not complete the "Polarized" mission and it stayed at 2/3. I also did not get the NW standing, as far as I count correctly.

Ok, I see that someone got it to work by relogging and THEN using a forma. I will try this today when I get home. Hopefully it works.

Edit: Seems that it would be prudent to always relog to game after finishing the weekly NW missions. Or basically at any time when the previous week missions appear or change on the NW UI. I will remember this, especially with Gilding or Forma -NW missions (that should not be in NW in the first place, imho)

Edit2: I was able to complete "Polarized" mission after relogging (few times) before using another forma.

Edited by Dthamilaye
  • Like 1

I completed all the acts in the first week.

When I checked the new act next week, the points were reduced and the rank was lowered.

When I asked for support, it seems that there was not one act of 6000 points in the log.

Completed all acts and confirmed last week's act.

Use of forma stopped at 1/3.

It did not count even if I used the forma for the K-drive.

And there is a phenomenon that the current point is decreasing.

I also gave issues with the forma mission. I managed to get 1/3 without reloading but the other formas didn't count. I forma'd Valkyr Claws, Rubico Prime and Scoliac. Only the class seemed to count.

It seems like a bug that needs fixed and I don't have the forma to forma more things before it resets again. 😕

Concur.  Same bug.  Three forma made no difference to completing the nightwave quest after recovery of old missions.

Tested: logging back in worked; subsequent forma made progress normally.

Seems lot of weird stuff going on with this. I don't even remember getting recovery acts because I'm pretty damn sure I didn't do any of the mining weeklies on the first week and didn't see them show up at all the second week.

Edit: Apparently they are there, but I couldn't access old nightwaves until I did all of this weeks nightwaves... that sucks. That REALLY sucks. I can't avoid the ones that I dont like and have to grind through all them just to get back at the ones I missed last week. Why can't I just see them all at once??

Edited by (PS4)VariantX7
update