Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FROST HARKA

SPEKTRE76

If you do not already own the Frost Harka skin you should go and buy it now. The images on the market place or the website do not do that skin Justice. I am kind of fortunate since I am able to play at full 4K with all settings maxed out. And let me tell you, the artist did an amazing job. If I was forced to pick something I do not like, it would be the 'dingle berries' on his horns.

He has so much metal on him he looks like a Prime too. I have mine all painted up in the white and olive with gold armor. I'm telling you guys it is so damn beautiful in person!

If you are watching Tenno and you do an update I beg, I mean I HUMBLY beg that you make his eye have emissive energy kind of like smoke the flows out and away and whisps when he runs.

I'll post mine here when I get home. I'm at work and we have secret squirrel stuff here so no image sites work.

• Like 2

Aye. A piece of art. To the point that when I helped my gf a month ago, with her account, I looked at her Frost Prime and asked her why she'd choose frost's regular skin over Frost Prime's skin.

I'm so used to Harka, and the regular vs prime skins are so alike, that I really assumed Harka was the prime skin lmao. One of the best skins in-game imo.

2 часа назад, Mr.SpookSpook сказал:

Screenshot?

I understand, sometimes it is very hard to keep calm and not throw another turdy post before reading to the end of OP...

3 часа назад, SPEKTRE76 сказал:

I'll post mine here when I get home. I'm at work and we have secret squirrel stuff here so no image sites work.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Aye. A piece of art. To the point that when I helped my gf a month ago, with her account, I looked at her Frost Prime and asked her why she'd choose frost's regular skin over Frost Prime's skin.

I'm so used to Harka, and the regular vs prime skins are so alike, that I really assumed Harka was the prime skin lmao. One of the best skins in-game imo.

Frost Prime was the second Prime frame, after Excalibur. For those early frames there was very little difference between their two variants apart from the base colours and helmet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (XB1)Heart of Bastet said:

Frost Harka is bliss, and I use the helmet that came with it since all helmets other than Ion make him look like the neck is swallowing his head.

It has the opposite problem from Atlas. Atlas' head is swallowing his neck, while Harka's neck is swallowing his head.

Meh, it's far too shiny for me and ruins quite a few colours. If it was less shiny and had a bit more variation in the shaders, I would like it a lot more. 

So not a big fan. Prefer hitsu's tennogen right now.