Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Velocity Affecting Auto Roll Direction

R3leaZ

It makes no sense that I can completely roll the opposite way of the direction I was falling. Rolling is done to soften the impact of a fall right? Rolling the opposite way just completely destroys that logic since obviously you are going against the forces of nature.

In all honestly. I think the freerunning in this game is in its most basic form. Catapult wallrun glitch, rolling issues, stamina exploits, endless wallrunning depending on stamina meter, etc.

well

instead of removing this thing they used it at their advantage

from ethical POV it can be good or bad depending on if the side they have chosen is on the side of justice or not

You don't build your features and mechanics with bugs or exploits as their foundry. It's a stupid design.

Edited by R3leaZ

well, there is nothing truly flawless, so why not make flaws look good?

They should make the wallrun catapult look different imo. Like if you jump against a wall for a split second, the Warframe would try to push himself off of the wall and launch himself, maybe also using build-in thrusters in the suit to help with that (Like what they have in the game Crysis if you reach the zero gravity places or when he's using maximum strength mode.). If they would make an animation specifically for the "catapulting" and some logical explanations how they are being launched from that wall then it might be acceptable. But in its current state you can easily see that it is just a bugged feature and very unreliable.

Edited by R3leaZ