Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost 20 Plat During A Game Crash

splicerrouge

So i was in the middle of a survival mission when suddenly my game froze. I couldn't absolutely anything except end my session via task manager. When i logged back on however i lost 20 out of the 40 plat that i had. This is very suspicious to me because it sounds either like i was hacked and stolen from or its a major MAJOR bug that is very frustrating. Is there any way i can get my missing plat back? It's really necessary that i recover my missing plat to speed up crafting. If not then i will no longer spend money to obtain platinum. Thank you for your time.

signed, a concerned warframe player

certainly not hacked - this isn't like a "man in the middle" attack scenario when you do a bank transition and have your computer and secondary number-generating device compromised...

in any case, this is something for you to inform the support of, for they can trace every platinum bought and traded in the game. beside that, i never heard of platinum lost due to crashes - it might worth, restarting the game and see if the platinum was re-added (server might need a bit of time for that). if you are really sure you lost platinum, open a ticket in the support area and maybe (if you did many transactions today) name the other player and/or the time of the transaction (tell them your timezone if you only have this information).

if this was indeed due to the crash, it's not really a bug but the way the system works and either a bad coincident or the other player might have though of sabotaging the transaction for some reason... but since the dojo nowaday isn't hosted by the player who got in it first, the player would be in a bad position to get your IP-adress (which he would need for this) to try such thing. but yes, it can be done still - but only a fool would think that can't be proven afterwards, so i don't think anyone able to do this would risk it.

by the way, why are you even spend platinum to speed up crafting? if you have that much plat, buy whatever it is you want readdy at hand - also, i wonder why complaining about 20 plat missing in this case (i sure wouldn't notice such small sum missing at least).