Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot attack, everything is being canceled, Character locked.

VVarLeader

Every ability and attack Melee, Guns, and sometimes Warframe abilities are being canceled by Auto parry. I use a Gunblade (redeemer prime) on Nidus with a variety of other weapons. Nidus is a tanky warframe with this build I mainly use his #2 ability + the Redeemer gunblade. This is a crazy deadly combination.
Build Nidus: Max range, High effency, Minimum Duration, +Armor, +Health, +Adaptation, +Hunter adrenaline, This is a heavy ranged CC ability spam build. It works great for all 1-120 farming, and a solid build for any generic content
Build Redeemer: gas/magnetic, 4x 60/60 mods, + condition overload + status (95%-100%) + shatter armor, and player choice of extra mods.
FULL ITEM BUILD IN SCREENSHOT BELOW

THE BUG: I am continuously locked into an auto-parry animation during combat. This prevents the use of strong melee attacks with a gunblade (a.k.a. gun mode, pew pew, pew) while under enemy fire. It becomes literally IMPOSSIBLE to use the gunblade as a "gunblade" during combat. As auto-parry even resets the combo moves and the sometimes the combo itself mid attack. In a nut shell while under enemy fire by a horde of enemies your are infinitely locked into a parry animation unable to use your melee weapon, your gun, and certain warframe abilities.

HOW TO REPLICATE BUG!
1. Do a Mission: Any area with a high density mob spawns that contains "enemies with guns". Survival & Elite Sancturay Onslaught work well for this.

2. As soon as you have 5-10+ enemies in front of you that are not crowd controlled. You will be locked into a parry animation indefinitely unable to attack and unable to charge your gunblade: The only way to remedy this is: you die, you take cover, they die, or they are all crowd controlled.

I get that the auto parry function is handy... HOWEVER! its removing your ability to play the game, use guns, use melee weapons, and become "NINJA!". Some warframe abilities are even canceled by the parry animation as well. There are times when I want the ability to parry function completely removed because of the game play hindrance it is creating.Or at least a chance to be turned off completely, or only trigger during a 3 second window of not attacking. However, the best fix would be to have it canceled by any attack input, and resume auto-parry after the action is made.

Auto Parry "lockout" Possible Fix: Allow any "offensive action" & "offensive key press" made to instantly cancel both the auto-parry action & the auto-parry animation. Have auto parry resume 0-1 seconds after the previous animation sequence ends. (I was thinking 0.25 seconds)

ITEM BUILD
Ofu2sTb.png

ALSO! melee channeling.....
(please increase the visual noticeably of it either on the UI, your warframe, or both) 
It is so hard to see when ifs actually toggled in combat... Especially during high end content like ESO or hour long survival missions.<-- There are words there...
Suggestion 1: Maybe make an energy meter bar that's "ON FIRE!", during melee energy channeling.
Suggestion 2: maybe make particle effects cover the "entire" weapon during your melee channeling into a "{{{{SUPER SAIYAN LIKE MODE!}}}}" or a very noticeable warframe color glow effect.