Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Sands of Inaros" quest now broken

CRUZMISL

Since the recent update (The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Denial Bursa are no longer spawning.

I have read all the guides and wasted hours trying to progress in this quest. So far I have found zero Denial Bursa.

With this recent update whatever method previously caused the Bursa to appear now has Amalgams appear instead.

I need to kill 5 Denial Bursa to progress in the Sands of Inaros quest but cannot get any to spawn.

I am unable to progress and craft my Inaros warframe.

I was able to complete the Denial Bursa  (after Jovian Concord); Sabotage on Sao, Neptune still spawns a bursa instead of an Ambula or Amalgam (e.g. I tried Outer Terminus on Pluto defense mission but just got Ambulas). There are probably others that still do Denial Bursas, but I stopped trying the other planets after I got a reliable place on Neptune.

It's painful as only 1 bursa spawns (most of the time; I did get 2 once - one before the sabotage and one after), and it can be any of the 3 bursa. Only the Denial Bursa counted towards Sands of Inaros for me. To reliably get a spawn, I'd go to the sabotage target, and make sure the alarms are going. If the alarms had been previously triggered, I wouldn't always get a bursa until I either got them to escalate it to a lockdown, or failing that I'd reset the alarm and go poke some corpus to persuade them to trigger the alarms again. Maybe if I was patient it would have come anyway, but forcing a trigger or lockdown while I was near the reactor seemed the most reliable method. Especially as you're going to have to do this way more than 5 times due to getting Isolator or Drover Bursas.

Hope that helps - and hope they increase the spawns at least for other non-Jupiter missions.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to complete the Sands of Inaros quest due to Denial Bursas not spawning as reported here:  

Haha they linked my thread in Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.2

Not sure how they fixed it though? Wonder where the Denial Bursas are now?

its easy , go to Rescue Triton Neptune, after unlock the prisoner 'cell ,the alarm will be trigged, dont go outside ,stay inside the area and defend , enemies will endlessly come to the corridor and a bursa will appear every 4-5 mins ,lotus will alert it, i completed this part with only 1 run

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...