Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 x Eidolon Phylaxis / Infested Catalyst blueprints and skip "Infested?" dialogue from Konzu

DCaedus

Please turn the Eidolon Phylaxis / Infested Catalyst blueprints into 10 x it's tedious and takes too long building 50 of each. I don't see anyone building only 5 of them for an event that is on only 1 week each year.

Also allow us to skip the "Infested?" dialogue of Konzu or at least chat while it's on... It takes too long and it's tedious clicking it by error because it's too close to the Bounties and having your whole squad up and ready for the bounty waiting for you and not being able to tell them "hey, I'm stuck in this crappy dialogue 'cus I clicked it by mistake, please wait a min for me".

Edited by D_Caedus

The "infested?" locks up controls for minutes, also happens to "Onkko?". Both have the same problem of locking up all controls, cannot access chat or anything for lengthy minutes. Very annoying. It might be faster to Alt+F4 and restart game, but will lose squad. I agess this lock up controls is horrible and need some changes with option to skip.

As for Eidolon Phylaxis / Infested Catalyst, I am mostly fine as it is. I often start builds of 20 things or more at at same time, all taking 1 minute. Doing this feels like time passes by so fast when building lots of different things at the same time, I barely have any waiting time to claim and start another stacks of Plaque Star mixer parts, keys, squad restores, and mining materials.

• Like 1