Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Arbitrations and mods as awards for rotation

Ph4nt0m_ru

The current arbitrage after the latest updates have become easier. Some modes today do not represent any difficulty for the player. I propose to add elite arbitrations, which will be more difficult than usual.

1. Now the choice will be 3 different elite arbitrage you can choose from at the NPC Arbiter of hexis, they will change every hour
  2. To enter the elite mission of arbitration will be required to Deposit 10 Vitus essences. This essence returns along with the rest of the rewards at the end of the Missy if it was completed successfully. If the mission failed - 10 essences is not refundable.
  3. If the mission fails due to the death of players or other moments - you get only earned in the game Vitus essence (endo, sculpture and more you do not get)
  4. All sculptures will be of maximum level (completely filled with stars)
  5. The awards will not be mods, only endo and full sculpture. More about it is written below.
  6. Upon the death of a ally, it will be possible to revive only in the next ~360 seconds. Applicable to the ordinary arbitration

If we talk about the rewards for the mission "Endgame", I want to know what made DE add to the permanent awards certain mods when the store they are also there. Why not move all the mods to the store? In the inventory are 20+ mods of each type. Much more than I need, and why? I go to the survival mode, spend an hour of my time on this longest mode and get 6 miserable awards, 2 of which are mods. I'm silent about the excavation and its effectiveness for the same hour. It makes a big difference.

And it will get nerfed...Just stop...De isn't going to make it hard and even when they do the community is in here with pitchforks and fire to nerf it...All I want out of Arbitrations  or whatever hair brained idea coming out the Youtubers is a real reason to subject myself to it past rotation A....which mean rewards worth going after...Hard or easy without that it is a dead duck...

• Like 1

This sounds great but it will never happen realistically. DE is against having anything that is for the 1% even if it just a single thing seemingly so I have given up hope on endgame. Most veterans have honestly and the sooner you do as well and just accept all content will be sissified for the ease of newbies the better off you will be...

On 2019-06-23 at 1:38 AM, (XB1)Zweimander said:

This sounds great but it will never happen realistically. DE is against having anything that is for the 1% even if it just a single thing seemingly so I have given up hope on endgame. Most veterans have honestly and the sooner you do as well and just accept all content will be sissified for the ease of newbies the better off you will be...

damn shame there will never be difficulty in the game. DE too spineless to make a decision regarding that and risk upsetting ppl. 

The new spy vaults for Jupiter were nice. Felt like something one had to take their time doing instead of brain deading it.

Idk about the amount of ppl that want difficulty being 1%, feels like there is alot more than that. 

Catering to newbies... what idiocy when they will always turn into vets.

The issue isn't that they cater to newbies, so nothing can ever be hard, but that they insist on segregation of loot to the extent that if they actually make difficult content, they'll lock very valuable/desirable loot exclusively in that mode, which is where the complaints come from. If they made very difficult content and only put loot that is reasonably obtainable elsewhere as the rewards, there would be a lot less complaining, because it would be optional instead of "optional".

There's also the fact that Warframe is only capable of being 'difficult' in unfair ways because players are so powerful. The only way to even down a player is to deal enough damage to one-shot them before they even realize they're taking damage, or knock them down so they can't react at all. Most people don't like artificial difficulty, and unless the players are using underpowered builds, that's the only difficulty Warframe is currently capable of.