Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Can't Buy Revive Kits

BanBunny

I got my Excal prime today, died once with it and now my revives shows as -1/4. Yeah, revives are minus one now. ^^

When I try to buy em with 15 plat it simply informs me that "Purchase failed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again." 

I've platinum in my acc and can buy other thinglys straight from market so it's not that.

I still have revives (3/4) left on my other warframe, it's Mag btw and can probably buy more with it if needed so that

weekend ain't completely ruined, but now I just can't level my excal prime frame. ='(

On the side note, I always thought that revives are account wide and not bound to warframes.

On the side note, I always thought that revives are account wide and not bound to warframes.

Been playing for 5 months now, and as far as I remember, the revives have always been on a 'per-warframe' basis.

With regards to the -1 Revives left issue, I have no idea what could cause that, not had that problem myself :S I hope you get it fixed soon.

JayJee

Yeah, I hope when I'll get daily revives tomorrow that those will "fix" it.

It's issue with excal prime that when I got it, it had prolly 0/4 revives I didn't check, and when I died it let me revive once so they when to minus. That seems to bug buying revives with platinum.

It's really minor issue if daily revives will fix it and it can't go to minus after that, but it kinda annoys me now that I have to play really carefully now with my new frame coz no revives left. xD

I hope that they will look into it cause I can't be only one having same problem.