Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The third orb

(XBOX)JPCSBR

Nah. We'll probably have to do something to wake her up, then fight her on land as normal.

Probably get her mad by insulting her or something. Maybe by shouting; "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Edited by KnossosTNC

Pray it's not an archwing submersible battle because I'll be laughing and flexing my archwing to those asking for the fight and complain you need archwing because they didn't bother to actually try archwing

I really hope its more than just a "pick up rock, throw rock" that was the exploiter orb. Making our builds completely useless and any tactics pointless. It's an insult on the playerbase that DE thinks we are just a bunch of stupid monkeys.

22 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Probably get her mad by insulting her or something. Maybe by shouting; "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Wouldn't surprise me.

tenor.gif

That said, it was the French that said that, whilst the overly British nature of the Vallis would probably require some other choice words.

Spoiler

RWvwP8t.png

Now all jokes aside, I would absolutely be down for the third one to be that sort of person. Comes out the lake and just screams obscenities at you.

15 minutes ago, Cyclouros said:

I really hope its more than just a "pick up rock, throw rock" that was the exploiter orb. Making our builds completely useless and any tactics pointless. It's an insult on the playerbase that DE thinks we are just a bunch of stupid monkeys.

Hey throwing a rock doesn't require you to be Chroma every time. So mulligan?

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Cyclouros:

As if there is anything in this game that needs tactics, not to the degree you are referring to. It´s either full DPS or CC, so a fight that doesn´t need it is welcome.

36 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Hey throwing a rock doesn't require you to be Chroma every time. So mulligan?

I use valk for everything and its working fine.

35 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

As if there is anything in this game that needs tactics, not to the degree you are referring to. It´s either full DPS or CC, so a fight that doesn´t need it is welcome.

Lephantis. But how about we want DE to improve instead of just wallowing in a cesspool of "nothing you bring or do matters"?

Edited by Cyclouros