Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0

[DE]Megan

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Defy

I'm sorry but does the designer(s) responsible for the visual has a fetish for ballerina dance? We have similar pose with setting-up shop, then nezha's pose, then revenant's 4... now this. It's sad to see there are so many repetition. Same goes for wordings... empyrean skin, empyrean railjack etc etc.

14 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the update.

Here is to hoping Vauban gets the same attention Wukong got here in these changes.

Given Plague Star and the Exploiter Orb boss attempts can be restarted within their respective tiles without going into the gate/elevator, can we get this ability for Eidolons and the Profit Taker? Running back to Eudico for each Profit Taker run and spamming clicks to skip the dialogue to then go back into Orb Vallis is clunky compared to how Plague Star has a tent in Plains of Eidolon. Running in and out of Cetus for night cycle Eidolon hunts is also suffering from that chunkiness. Those kinds of changes would also help out players who wish to be efficient at these fights but do not own solid state hard-drives.

I currently use and have been using a WD Black 7200 RPM 1TB  hard disk drive. It still takes me only a few seconds to load into plains of eidolon. Similarly, I load in to most missions near instantly. The load times come from waiting for others' clients to communicate with the host and back, and for some people, internet latency is a serious problem. Having an SSD won't suddenly help you complete another set of fights, because you're still limited by DE's networking code and how the clients communicate with each other while loading. You probably don't realise how much stuff has to happen when connecting to a mission. It wouldn't make much logical sense for the eidolons to suddenly respawn, would it? At least with plaguestar, the big ass boil is always present, and it's makes more sense to want to inject even more toxin into the boil. Just sayin.

3 hours ago, Awakend_Craz said:

At least wukong's passive is usefull unlike passive's like hydroid's or loki's

But you will only notice it if you die. And arguably Lokis full minute wall-latching bonus can be useful with the new jovian concord mods.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb hyper4venom:

I think I'm actually going to use Wukong now, it's better than I thought don't get why people were complaining in the first place

after waht happend to ember. no wonder ppl are extremy sceptical.

Hello. New wookong in my opinion turned out good. But there are downsides or no improvements, I don’t even know how to describe it). First, when playing Arbitrage missions, I discovered that ultimate vkonga (4th ability) does not pump the damage to arbitration drones (which make the rest of the monsters invulnerable) and second, this is that the spectrum of wukongas (1st ability) is stupid ((Shooting he shoots at the walls behind which the enemy or the floor is located, so he can normally shoot only from the arch of Plasmor or Katchmuna or Ignis ... in the melee, he blinks more than attacks monsters ... Revorc is good, but I would like such nuances to recycle. Thank you.

Really nice rework! 

One regret though, I think you should add visual effects on slam attacks while using primal fury (maybe not as much as Baruuk's ult, but the same idea). 
Considering how great are these new icons for Wukong's abilities, there is a huge potential to make a great visual when you slam attack to enhance the identity and the charisma of the warframe.
In overall, I think it would be a great idea for every exalted warframes to replace basics effects on gram slam with specifics visual effects for the same reasons.

Also, melee combos (the new system) on primal fury are really great, clear, dynamic and accessible. If melee 3.0 is like this, it is looking very good!

Ive no effing clue what wukong is supposed to be now.

Its like some weird ---- that is a mix of an ai specter and a thing for braindead spy speedruns sprinkled with an exalted weapon but with no real way to either protect itself or cc anything around it.

Really love the Wukong Rework.  I'm by no means a Wukong expert but I did enjoy using him when I wanted to be Immortal. 

My apologies if any of these comments/issues have already been addressed.  I read a few posts on here but not everything.

My take-away from playing Wukong with his new rework:

First and foremost, I really love the changes.  I think all his abilities make sense now and they mesh well together.   The Melee 3.0 combos for Iron Staff are very nice.  I look forward to using this game mechanic with all my favorite Melee weapons. 

Cloud Walker feels loose and fast and is an excellent upgrade to a now very useful ability.  

I think that Wukong now has the best passive in Warframe.  Which is awesome.  And I'm glad you did this because of the massive changes to Defy.  I think this was a nice add for Wukong mains who would've missed how Defy originally worked.  The buffs are pretty cool too.

I play on a Desktop PC - GTX970 - 32G RAM - i5-6700    I use an Xbox One controller

Issues:

1.  When using Iron Staff my double no longer does the opposite and instead uses Iron Staff along with me.  I feel like you have a very symbiotic relationship with your double up until this point.  You can give him a high status primary/secondary and go to town with a Condition Overload build.  But with both using Melee when using Iron Staff it just doesn't make sense anymore.  Maybe if your double's kills counted towards your combo counter but they do not.  I raise this as an issue over a complaint because a couple times my double actually did continue firing so I don't know what is supposed to be happening here. 

2.  In the release notes it states that you should be able to exit Cloud Walker by attacking.  This seems to work maybe 10% of the time.  I would have though it completely broke but I have been able to do this a few times.  When playing with other Wukongs I asked them to try and they said it worked.  So maybe a controller issue?  Host issue?  It's something because it doesn't work 90% of the time for me.

3. Sometimes when using Iron Staffs ground slam Wukong will get stuck in the initial animation and sort of float there.  I think this happens when something hinders the final slam.

4. A couple members in my Clan said that Titania's Melee doesn't work now.

Очень не доволен обновлением. После уничтожения Эша, переключился ни игру Вуконгом. Играл много лет, при этом делая видео для своих подписчиков. В свое время в симулоре, кроме Вуконга никто и выстоять против врагов не мог. Потом всем даровали там бессмертие.

Думал если Эша убили за сверх убиваемость вргов, то Вуконга не тронут, ведь он был почти что, как человек, убивал в основном оружием и в реальном времени, без всяких дурацких способностей. Надо способности играем другими варфреймами, не надо, то Вуконгом. Уничтожили последнего человекоподобного варфрейма и это очень обидно. Сейчас что имеем или ты труп, если используешь обычное оружие, или все время надо находится в применении способностей. А хочется просто пострелять из оружия. Угробили, а жаль, даже не знаю кем теперь играть, раньше Вуконг был уникален, а теперь стал, как все.

Печально!

Archived