Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0

[DE]Megan

thank you

buts sadly i don´t see fixes for one of the following things/bugs:

Spoiler

The K- Drives don´t have the custom energy colour on their jet part if you are the host (as client it´s your selected emissive energy colour)

We can´t scan the POE animals:

Ghoul Bountys still force an inbox message:

And even if old stuff get changed, there is nothing in the patchnotes? (at least i found nothing looking back till the poe remaster patches

Does the wukong loot buff on death work on kuva and if so can u fix that immediately if you don't intend that and not only after you realised that players are "exploiting" it leading to people being pissed bc you "fixed" something that they interpreted as you needing something. 

Besides that pls can you fix the pyroclastic flow augment missing its main effect and nezha having a faster meele animation recovery, leading to harder to pull of combos.

Anyways thx for the update and have a nice day yall

Ui change:
Warframe Ability Augment stats are now displayed in the Ability screen for Excalibur, Mag, Volt and Wukong! More to come in the near future.

Why even bother doing it for only 4 frames to maybe be forgotten later ... I know you are super busy with tennocon coming  but I dont see a point to see infos if we cant have it for all frames .. 

Rest seems good . Im curious of hoe wukong will turn out

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

To celebrate the changes, all players who currently own Wukong will receive 3 Forma (per Wukong owned)!

Absolutely freaking glorious.

Edit
Are the weapon specific Amalgam mods supposed to be tradeable? If so, they're not.
(If not, why not?)

• Zitat

Fixed Mirage Sleight of Hand not working with Gas City objects.

Talking about reworks and Mirage. She could really use some work now that Wukong is done. Slight of hand is just bad, her 4 is one of the longest casting, low damage, high cost, medicore CC -abilities ingame. The lighting preceived by the player often differ - AND she could use some redistribution of her self-buffs power to have more reliable access to her defensive tools to make her Arbitration viable.

11 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Here is to hoping Vauban gets the same treatment Wukong got here in these changes. Hope to try it out.

Given Plague Star and the Exploiter Orb boss attempts can be restarted within their respective tiles without going into the gate/elevator, can we get this ability for Eidolons and the Profit Taker? Running back to Eudico for each Profit Taker run, spamming clicks to skip the dialogue and going back in or running in and out of Cetus for Night cycle Eidolon hunts is archaic to how Open Worlds used to be.

everyone complained how bad wukong is now that he got a rework they all gona be running back BUT DE hasnt been positive about the vauban rework thats for sure

vor 1 Minute schrieb MunsuLight:

Ui change:
Warframe Ability Augment stats are now displayed in the Ability screen for Excalibur, Mag, Volt and Wukong! More to come in the near future.

Why even bother doing it for only 4 frames to maybe be forgotten later ... I know you are super busy with tennocon coming  but I dont see a point to see infos if we cant have it for all frames .. 

Rest seems good . Im curious of hoe wukong will turn out

They mentioned before in a stream that it includes changes to the Skript for each augment making it very time consuming, sure they could have waited until they had done it for everyone and then release it, but we all know DE always gets very excited when they came up with something new and want to bring it out as soon as possible 

il y a 9 minutes, MONSTERaider a dit :

Could you please allow us to get ammo for Arch-guns in normal missions? or make the ammo supply drop it at least.

Thanks for the update!

This is already a thing. Heavy units like heavy gunner or ancients drop archgun ammos

Archived