Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0

[DE]Megan

Now is a good of a time as any to ask: can Wukong Spectres also call in their clones?

Because that would mean with a team of 4 Wukongs, all summoning Wukong Spectres, you now have 8 Wukong... all of THEM summoning their clones means that now there are 16 Wukong on the Battlefield.

I really want that kind of monkey trouble!

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wukong will be randomly allowed 3 of these techniques per mission

per mission or per life ?? i mean after triggering this passive 3 times ... and Wukong dies.. now he lost 1 of 4 revives he have like all wf .. now does the passive is on/active again ? will wukong have 3 chances to skip death again ? 

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cases where the Capture target will not make attempts to escape in the Gas City tileset.

Did they need an orientation to know where the exits are? That is a real confusing tileset sometimes🤣

il y a 24 minutes, MONSTERaider a dit :

Could you please allow us to get ammo for Arch-guns in normal missions? or make the ammo supply drop it at least.

Thanks for the update!

Just FYI any heavy unit has a chance of dropping archgun ammo in nrmal missions already

4 minutes ago, -Bv-Psykiik said:

per mission or per life ?? i mean after triggering this passive 3 times ... and Wukong dies.. now he lost 1 of 4 revives he have like all wf .. now does the passive is on/active again ? will wukong have 3 chances to skip death again ? 

it's per mission Pablo explained it in a recent workshop with Reb

Wonder if that includes any Wukong frames that were sold for whatever reason since the inventory keeps the default heads of every frame.

Anyway, this rework definitely makes Wukong look better. Celestial Twin certainly makes more sense than Iron Jab in hindsight.

Out of curiosity, will Sentinels ever get the rework treatment?

Wukongs clone isnt using the firearm you lastly equipped (secondaries) most of the time.

He sometimes switches to the primary, even tho i had the secondary equipped while switching to melee.

AND GOOD LORD, please rework the terrible AI already, the specters/clones whatever are dumb af and not very helpful.

12 minutes ago, D1videdByZer0 said:

Now is a good of a time as any to ask: can Wukong Spectres also call in their clones?

Because that would mean with a team of 4 Wukongs, all summoning Wukong Spectres, you now have 8 Wukong... all of THEM summoning their clones means that now there are 16 Wukong on the Battlefield.

I really want that kind of monkey trouble!

They don't use abilities

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ability to gain Set Mod bonus by using multiple copies of the same Mod if you have a Sentinel or Moa. Set Mod bonuses require different Mods from the Set to gain the bonus.

Welp F, they already were mostly useless at sorties and above... and now they got worse. Nice.

"Fixed the ‘Silent Eliminator’ Nightwave Act not failing when an enemy detects you, regardless of alarms. Step your stealth game up!"Fixed ability to gain Set Mod bonus by using multiple copies of the same Mod if you have a Sentinel or Moa. Set Mod bonuses require different Mods from the Set to gain the bonus. "

Aww... I enjoyed the extra strategy this added to mod loadouts but oh well I guess it makes sense.

"Fixed the ‘Silent Eliminator’ Nightwave Act not failing when an enemy detects you, regardless of alarms. Step your stealth game up!"
I musn't be the only one who struggles with this challenge a lot. Even with stealth frames, an enemy will see you for half a second before your blade goes between his eyes and that counts as a failure. Not only that but as far as i'm aware there's no feedback to tell me whether I have failed this or not like you get with the similar riven mod challenge. 

"Fixed having 6 unranked Mods in the Trade slots appearing as fully rank after "the slots are full" message prompted, and accepting the Trade results in giving 1 max-ranked same Mod away instead of 6 unranked Mods, even when you didn't swap it."

I am so glad this was fixed. I would rather not give away my r10 mods by accident and it was annoying manually fixing this. Good job and much appreciated! 

Still holding out for an update with more Dojo Decorations/Rooms/Lighting fixes or for nicer looking operator equipment (
seriously what's with every waist piece floating off the operators body because its so large? Clothes are meant to form with and compliment the body, but so many items for the operator look so baggy). I really hope someone at DE can take a look at this problem and fix it because it is preventing me (and I'm sure many others) from purchasing operator gear that would look nice if it didn't float and look so unnatural as well as decorations because ikeaframe creativity gets squandered by the bad ship/dojo lighting. 

Thanks for your continued tireless efforts toward this game! Still easily my longest played game of all time by a long shot!

2 minutes ago, Tigaz said:

it's per mission Pablo explained it in a recent workshop with Reb

then its not passive .. passive should be on/active all the time but considering how OP this passive might be then i will understand if they make a timer like 3 minutes between each trigger or something like that ... but disabling the passive completely is nonsense .. we have other wf that have passive abilities that prevent death and all of them are active all the time (hildryn) 

by disabling his passive you simply tell ppl dont take wukong to long runs like defense or survival but take other wfs like hildryn 

i love all the changes and i will forma and potato wukong now but PLZ DE take a look again to wukong passive 

Where is the Skin?, quite a shame to have a rework with not a Skin out hot, for the changes, guess I'll have to wait until it's out.No Skin, No Play.

Other then that, the Rework is solid, however it feels quite unique to have a augment for his 4th that is way better then the power itself, was this intentional or not?

I definitely don't agree with Wukong's changes.

He was a ok-ish frame before, even with only 1 useful ability. He was one of the kings of melee due to his utilization of arcanes. But now i can only see him as much worse.

Passive - lughable, if you die, you'll die.

1 - duality, less damage, but can be targeted. People will love this until they learn that its basically duality - with all its inherited negatives.

2 - the highlight of the rework. Much faster in all categories puts some interesting mobility, the healing is ok-ish but unnecessary. But not enough to make up for what he lost

3 - laughable, Nyx's absorb and giving 1500 armor. That armor doesnt make up for high EHP.

4 - even though buffed, exalted weapons will remain inferior to normal weapons at least until the full rework of melee.

He looks more interesting on the surface, but in his core he has nothing now. He used to have immortality over all frames, now he's a specialized duality equinox. I hope i'm wrong, but at the moment i can only see him seeking into the oblivion of bad frames in the matter of weeks - and weaker than before.

Archived