Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0

[DE]Megan

hace 11 minutos, Kevin dijo:

Congratz on turning one of the best tanks in the game into the biggest trash in the game . Now he will be the least used frame for sure . 

My thought exactly, Wukong has many abilities, but DE decide to made up some bullsh*t random abilities, "You almost died? here, you have extra loot buff".... what the f*ck is that??
Armor is capped at 1500, so is useless in high level missions, where a corpus with a dera can shred shield, armor and health all in two shots.
They nerfed defy, gives you a clone (a glorified spectre), buffed the staff and buffed cloud walker. I guess that's why they don't launch a deluxe skin, they know this rework is pure sh*t.

They made Neza a God, and Wukong a clown, kudos DE.... kudos

37 minutes ago, LoopStricken said:

Yes? He has five different ways to cheat death, and you get a random selection of three per mission.

That's 5 ways or tricks or something else, but not 5 levels. >_>

You don't even unlock them in any particular order to call them "levels".

I've had Wukong sitting in the foundry unclaimed as I patiently waited for the rework.  Patience failed me and deprived me of 3 free forma lol. 😆

Cheers though.  Thanks for the rework! 

(Note to self:  Claim Vauban during the redtext before his rework release)

32 minutes ago, D1videdByZer0 said:

Now is a good of a time as any to ask: can Wukong Spectres also call in their clones?

Because that would mean with a team of 4 Wukongs, all summoning Wukong Spectres, you now have 8 Wukong... all of THEM summoning their clones means that now there are 16 Wukong on the Battlefield.

I really want that kind of monkey trouble!

that would be fun to watch 

il y a 44 minutes, MirageKnight a dit :

-Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options and Nightwave hasn't been new player friendly.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds.

Nightwave no new player friendly ? LOL , with regular alerte peoples spend their to cry for a taxi cuz they didnt unlock the alert mission , now they can do anything...

As you said , ephemera is only cosmetic , so it's not a problem at all if they are expensive/rare.

I appreciate the rework and I don't want to sound ungrateful, but if Wukong gets to bypass barriers and doors undetected, why does Ivara as a stealth focused frame require the use of a mod slot for the Infiltrate augment to do the same thing and she's still way slower than Wukong? Any chance the detection avoidance could be rolled in to prowl?

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to gain Set Mod bonus by using multiple copies of the same Mod if you have a Sentinel or Moa. Set Mod bonuses require different Mods from the Set to gain the bonus. 

Awww, RIP my tiny bonuses on Artemis bow.

EDIT, wait, upon re-reading this, have I misunderstood what was fixed? Can I get clarification on it?

For example - did this patch fix scenario 1?

- Scenario 1

I place a vigilante armaments mod on my carrier prime's sweeper gun.

I place a vigilante armaments mod on my primary (The bonus (formerly) stacked?)

- Scenario 2 (the actual scenario that I'm more concerned about)

I place a vigilante armaments mod on my carrier prime's sweeper gun.

I place a vigilante fervor mod on my primary (The bonus should still stack? Because they're different mods of the same set now?)

Is scenario 1, the scenario that was fixed? This is the clarification that I want to know about.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the ‘Silent Eliminator’ Nightwave Act not failing when an enemy detects you, regardless of alarms. Step your stealth game up!

That was a bug, really? You mean alarmless void Oxomoco was not meant to be used in that way lol. I don't mind though.

Very good so far, I love it. But every duration is far too low. Frames should have the ability to forego a certain area and still get by (due to corrupted mods). IE- Loki doesn't need strength. Making it so they have to be balanced to be effective makes it much less enjoyable. Especially when you have to count on enemy AI to get your armor buff, count on level design (ability reset pits) to heal yourself as fast as possible, etc.

Over all very good though and Wukong finally feels good. And to all the Vauban mains I understand, but Wukong will be primed soon- that's likely the only reason this was done now. It's much easier to forget Vauban, Ember, etc when you've already made your money off of them. 

Ok, wukong looks very interesting, his 1 is cool, very cool ( a shame he can't use arcanes though ), his 2 also cool, his 3 cool and his 4 cool. I have a BIG issue witth taunt. Aside the stupid low duration ( really... why only 25 seconds... just give us 45 sec base AT LEAST ) , my main issue is that if you recast it without having enemies around to shoot at you then you won't have that armor. What i would have liked to see was me recasting it fast and keep the 1500 armor. 

Archived