Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

His movement can be interrupted by attacking at any time.

Does not seem to happen, which currently makes Cloud Walker awkward and annoying to use.

Also, Primal Fury's inputs are annoying, and building Primal Fury around toggling it badly ignores the obnoxious way you still reset our combo counter if we melee.  There is also no heavy attack, and I'm not a fan of keeping the dumb-looking "slam my fat pole base over and over" combo.  Was definitely hoping to see that go away with the "better" Fury.

Doing a new Defy completely replaces the old Defy's armor, meaning the bonus armor aspect is wildly unreliable.

Would be a lot of fun if Wukong and his clone shared a mutual combo counter, so we get combo from his melee and vice versa.  Pretty please?

26 minutes ago, scourge213 said:

1 - duality, less damage, but can be targeted. People will love this until they learn that its basically duality - with all its inherited negatives.

The AI seems to be more active than Duality, especially with 4 on. (this might not be the case, but it feels more fluid at least)
And the fact that 2 makes it invulnerable and heals it up makes the clone quite useful. I won't try it today, but I want to see how it performs against an Eidolon, Duality is pretty inconsistent but can oneshot synovias, if you can target with this it would be 10/10, but just the maneuvering and not needing to recast it should be a step up. But if it locks on and doesn't re-target afterwards then the no-recast part makes it flop xD

@[DE]Megan

Thanks a lot for the new wukong changes you guys made over at DE. I truly can't wait to play him but I still don't see a fix for Daman Prime sugatra.  It's been broken for over a year. Is there a reason it hasn't been fixed? Do you guys even know about it. There is nothing I want more than a fix for its terrible physics especially since I payed real money for it. I hate to be salty but for something that costs real money it should have some priority because it's false advertising at this point. Even if you don't want to fix it just please let us know why. It feels like I'm screaming at a wall sometimes with you guys. 🙁

Fixed the ‘Silent Eliminator’ Nightwave Act not failing when an enemy detects you, regardless of alarms. Step your stealth game up!

deep breath

You take 2 steps forward and 5 steps back every hotfix

Fixed ability to gain Set Mod bonus by using multiple copies of the same Mod if you have a Sentinel or Moa. Set Mod bonuses require different Mods from the Set to gain the bonus.

excuse me 10 steps back.  was actually excited and ready to give praise for once with wukong. thank you for once again making pets and sentinals useless garbage
thank you for once again shafting your players. 

oh and be sure to not address loot abilities no longer working for a few more months I'm sure you are  "looking into it"
have an awful day

Doing my best to motivate myself to play this game right now. a trash frame finally made good yet you remove something else really useful for sentinels and moa like there needs to be an exchange and blood sacrifice for having anything remotely good

wow the armor buff is only 40 seconds instead of a # health bar like nezha and rhino.

if I heard right the clone is supposed to use the weapon that is in your hand when you summon him.. i summoned him while holding secondary weapon, the clone shows he is carrying the secondary weapon but as soon as combat starts he starts using primary weapon

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the update.

Here is to hoping Vauban gets the same attention Wukong got here in these changes.

Given Plague Star and the Exploiter Orb boss attempts can be restarted within their respective tiles without going into the gate/elevator, can we get this ability for Eidolons and the Profit Taker? Running back to Eudico for each Profit Taker run and spamming clicks to skip the dialogue to then go back into Orb Vallis is clunky compared to how Plague Star has a tent in Plains of Eidolon. Running in and out of Cetus for Night cycle Eidolon hunts is also suffering from that chunkiness. Those kinds of changes would also help out players who wish to be efficient at these fights but do not own solid state hard-drives.

Yes. The speed of Plague Star runs and Exploiter runs is pretty fast compared to Profit Taker and Eidolon Hunting. Plus. people don't like clunky.

.. using set mods did come already with great sacrifice to loadouts in general, there was zero need to further tighten the grip on these niche builds

werent it for all these youtubers praising the sun out of their stat-stick companions you wouldnt have minded, now would you ?

flexibility is even less subpar and out of the window now...

these 3 formas are meant to keep us silent about it - in fact it has nothing to do with Wukong I dare say

then this still happens:

there will always be that one guy who picks up his 10th trace in a fissure but without the sound confirmation ... at that point you should abort the mission , cause you wont get any reward and your relic will still be gone.  

and I dont know what maddens me more .

26 minutes ago, IceBen said:

The AI seems to be more active than Duality, especially with 4 on. (this might not be the case, but it feels more fluid at least)
And the fact that 2 makes it invulnerable and heals it up makes the clone quite useful. I won't try it today, but I want to see how it performs against an Eidolon, Duality is pretty inconsistent but can oneshot synovias, if you can target with this it would be 10/10, but just the maneuvering and not needing to recast it should be a step up. But if it locks on and doesn't re-target afterwards then the no-recast part makes it flop xD

Yeah glorified duality. You babysit your clone with your 2 just like you babysit it with vazarin. Its cool and all, but considering it can't even use the same weapon as you and still stares at its target even when its right in font of it, just like duality, its not really a that great either. I currently dont see anything to making up for whats lost.

Fixed ability to gain Set Mod bonus by using multiple copies of the same Mod if you have a Sentinel or Moa. Set Mod bonuses require different Mods from the Set to gain the bonus.

Good bye set stacking you will be missed u.u

Bugs:

• Melee slams during Cloud Walker are messed up. They partially work but cause a glitched state, when they should either not work at all, or should work properly and cancel Cloud Walker (preferred).
  • Sprinting is always turned off after exiting Cloud Walker.

• New Defy is just terrible. Please change it.

I think, I am just going to ignore warframe today @[DE]Pablo .  while I love what you did and think you worked hard. I've lost all motivation and excitement for this update.  I will not be shocked when the nerfs come, loot mechanics will still be gone and ignored, and sentinals/moa will continue to add no value to the player because apparently that's illegal. this entire dev team and game depresses me.

So am I reading right that by *default* Wukong's 4 doesn't benefit from Duration and you need a *bandaid* augment to make it do so? Unlike every other channeled drain ability in the game that *does* benefit from duration automatically? What a joke if so.

Also, gib "Hide Mastered" option for store and labs, gib "Hide Unowned" option for arsenal.

hace 1 minuto, Fast_Pickle dijo:

I think, I am just going to ignore warframe today @[DE]Pablo .  while I love what you did and think you worked hard. I've lost all motivation and excitement for this update.  I will not be shocked when the nerfs come, loot mechanics will still be gone and ignored, and sentinals/moa will continue to add no value to the player because apparently that's illegal. this entire dev team and game depresses me.

What are you talking about? With the improved wukong, every time you are about to die you may get a resource buff, and your buff armor shed after 40 seconds! FORTY SECONDS!

Isn't that what all of us wanted???

--DE : What can we say except you're welcome

Just now, theANIMALtm said:

-DE : What can we say except you're welcome

sarcasm noted

that's with primed continuity and no gimping your frame with narrow minded and fleeting.
38 seconds to be "tanky"   
even though, you know
armor stops scaling and only damage reduction works because all of the things you fight deal thousands to your tiny pathetic health bar

Archived