[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0

i want the option to have my manual block re-enabled it is not viable to run around with a melee like this and use block when it shares the same key as aim just intrupting my melee so as of now no block combos till then also standing still isnt my forta so thats bit odd  id prefer a hold or pause any day to that lest id use it so thats not gonna work much other then that not bad  as for wukong

1 good ability no real changes i can think of 

2 not bad but a lasting stun would be nice lake 3 sec from last contact  oh and why do i have to move to heal bug??

3 may be bug but i found all the dps say 2.5k going back out  for 2.5 like the multiplier is jacked or its shared even then the numbers dont match lest from what i seen  now as for the armor buff i like the duration thats what we need on atlas to make his armor useful only fix needed here is the resetting of the armor gained you caped it at 1.5 k so let us stack it up otherwise your going to leave us with a less then useful armor buff like the super fast disengration of atlas armor buff piz change that take the positive form both and will be good

4 aside from the melee changes mentioned above i feel this is  ok 

total forma 5    frame 2 staff 3 total forma needed to reach this build form where i was 1 on staff for now its built well enouth lest for me 

build is as fallowed  steel charge power drift primed continuity augur message constitution intensify vitality fleeting expertise 4/5 primed flow streamline

now the staff is a status god now so its build is primed pressure point condition overload healing return all 4 duel stat mods (last slot is youres i use spoiled strike but i dont like speed so you do you] and thats all folks for now

• Like 1

Just a couple of observations/questions, I was under the impression (from the rework stream on monday) that when you activated Wukong's Iron Staff that your clone would do so as well, but in practice he has only switched to and used the equipted primary, also, from the impressions on the stream, it was my understanding that if you were using your secondary and then switched to melee, that your clone would use the secondary as well, instead of defaulting to your primary (which he is cuurently doing). Is this the final form of the rework despite the explainations of the stream, or are they bugs that slipped through?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

To celebrate the changes, all players who currently own Wukong will receive 3 Forma (per Wukong owned)!

I wonder who has 10 Wukongs in their inventory

• Like 1

Dunno if it has been said yet or is known. His lil tasset thing on his base skin is now on the Mithra and Auman skins so just as a heads up there..

Otherwise.. I'm actually enjoying this change a lot. I know there's some salt going on in region chat lmao.

But I'm getting away with only primed continuity and umbral vitality and intensify rest is just survival and set mods with room for an Aug.

I built for I think 184 strength on a different build made him much tankier my staff has 0 forma in it missing 2 mods on it and I'm shredding through level 100 corrupted easily with his exatled staff and not dieing.

I did a 53 minute mot survival in the void. He does very well. His clone is helpful but I've noticed he's getting stuck in places or trying shoot through objects. I didn't really have an issue staying alive until 50 mins in and the nullifier bubbles came into play and I ended up taking more damage. And I watched my clone melt in 2 shots lol. This was just with my basic all rounded build though and not tank..

Thanks for another update. I'll hold my final opinion on the rework until a month down the line of course. Gotto test it out to be sure! Every change has to be tested for personal preference. 

If you like it good on you! I'll just be my own judge!

1 hour ago, Danjal777 said:

I could have sworn you would be first to comment.

It's not easy to beat Toady Prime's placeholder replies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved error handling for failures to teleport people out of pits.

I hope this finally fixes the endless 'slide into pit, teleport back still sliding, repeat' problem.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Using Melee with using a scanner will default into a primary weapon or secondary when aiming instead of the scanner.

Fast traveling to Fisher Hai Luk places tenno in front of the kiosk instead of prompting a option.

I logged in expecting to get my 3 forma, and then "uh....yeah....I needed a slot and sold Wukong 4 months ago because he was boring". Feels bad man.

3 hours ago, BlindStalker said:

- Scenario 1 

This. You can still use sentinels weapons to have the bonus but you actually need all the mods from the set to get the full bonus.

It really sucks (Was super fun of having free 25% or 30% crit one up just using Vigilant Armament and/or Vigilant "Enemy Radar" or having orange crits super easy whit Exalted blade whit double dipping Gladiator mods in melee and sentinel weapon.) 

But at least they didn't remove the ability to use set bonus on sentinel weapons I gust...

• Satisfied 1

how about bringing back melee while archgun is in use

So I'm trying him out right now and

DE I'M EXCITED NEW MELEE SYSTEM IS GOOD PLEASE BRING THIS LIKE, YESTERDAY.

So few things i hate, is wukong feels clunky, you miss time a skill? your dead. and your passive is a 3 charge you out. there needs to be a way to 

a. keep track of how many "deaths" you avoided. 

b. a way to get new charges. Atm wukong is only frame who can literally end up with no passive. so in example a 1 hour kuva run, half way through u goofed lost your 3 "charges", mean while every other frame still has passive for dps, getting back into the fight(inaros/nidus). 

as for other thing, i feel his "taunt" glitches out, and from what iv seen my clone just wonders off/gets stuck/ sure it has 4k+ hp, but they shoot me over it. and as for earlier i pointed out that adaptation glitches his 3. dmg reduce so less dmg to absorb. and even adding 1500 armor he still feels squishy. i have 1k hp, even getting full armor buff with clone out grinner shred you. 

ok but still got boned on the polorized nightwave mission. Still did not register my forma'd items so... can you fix that?

• Upvote 1

96 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Since it wasn't mentioned in the update notes, I assume these haven't been addressed.

• But before this update Wisp couldn't roll/dash while using Sol Gate with a controller. 
  • And if you unbound Melee Channel from your controller, it automatically becomes bound to the right d-pad Making whatever you have bound to that button impossible to use while wielding a melee weapon.

After testing a little I can say I like the rework everything else seems to be working nicely together but two things I would still change. Defy dmg feel rly low. I know its not ment to be be all kill all ability but still maybe it could scale dmg from iron staff mods? And passive that becomes useless after it procs three times seems kinda useless in long runs, maybe 3 times and then refresh when you die for good? 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

UI Change:
Warframe Ability Augment stats are now displayed in the Ability screen for Excalibur, Mag, Volt and Wukong! More to come in the near future.

Still so adamant about showing us all the relics despite not owning them, eh?

Still so adamant about hiding vaulted status in tab menus, eh?

• Like 1

I look forward to seeing a Vauban rework! The last "fix" was a complete joke, coming from someone whose primary frame is Vauban.

• Applause 1

16 minutes ago, Reisbig2009 said:

I look forward to seeing a Vauban rework! The last "fix" was a complete joke, coming from someone whose primary frame is Vauban.

i mean i feel wukongs kinda is, i need way more testing but finding "bugs" issues are not fun when its a frame you enjoyed

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the update.

Here is to hoping Vauban gets the same attention Wukong got here in these changes.

Given Plague Star and the Exploiter Orb boss attempts can be restarted within their respective tiles without going into the gate/elevator, can we get this ability for Eidolons and the Profit Taker? Running back to Eudico for each Profit Taker run and spamming clicks to skip the dialogue to then go back into Orb Vallis is clunky compared to how Plague Star has a tent in Plains of Eidolon. Running in and out of Cetus for night cycle Eidolon hunts is also suffering from that chunkiness. Those kinds of changes would also help out players who wish to be efficient at these fights but do not own solid state hard-drives.

Have an SSD can confirm, it does NOT keep it from being clunky... (takes a few minutes on a good day to load in)

Still no fix for Garuda's claws becoming useless after Host Migration. (Treated as if they have no mods, no Serration, no Stance, no nuthin')

Komorex bug is still not fixed, basically it's a bug that happens when you aimglide melee attack when you are scoped on the komorex and you'll only be able to fire once and then got stuck on the gun for sometime.