Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0

[DE]Megan

I'm liking the changes to Wukong so far, but there are a few issues that were brought up by other users in the Dev Workshop that are valid concerns with his kit.

The first one being that defy is only capped at 1500 armor (83% damage reduction). I believe that cap should be increased to 2700 armor (90% damage reduction). I understand that the reason why the cap is at 1500 is because Wukong has healing with another ability where other frames with 90% damage reduction (like Gara) don't have that ability. There are 2 counterpoints to the reason you provided:

1. Squad Health Restore gear items can be used as a substitute for healing. These allow frames with 90% DR frames (like Gara) to heal like Wukong, Therefore, they have the ability to heal without needing it in their kit.

2. Wukong's Defy requires the player to use skill and understanding of the game to get the maximum the DR benefit instead of just being a simple ability (like Gara). When frames can achieve more DR with a single button press than an ability that requires positioning and casting it at the right moment, why use the second option?

The second issue is with his passive. With a limited number of revives, he is outclassed by frames that have the ability that can regain their ability to revive (like Nidus) or frames that have a cool down on their revives (like Oberon). Some form of regaining his immortality should be added. Also, his Monkey Luck doesn't seem to fit with the rest of his passive. Extra loot options are nice, but it's not an ability we can rely on (like Nekros, Hydroid, or Khora). Another surviving tactic or damage buff would be more appreciated.

The final issue is adding slash to his staff. This feels more like a band-aid fix since impact damage and status feels completely useless in the current game. I would rather you focus on fixing the damage system then applying these temporary fixes to a frame and/or weapon.

RIP

Software simply no longers starts after update. Launch from Steam > I get the screen where you press the red Play button, but after pressing it all it does is run in the background and eat up 90% of my CPU resources without actually doing anything.  This is after I verified and optimized, which I do with most updates. 

23 minutes ago, 1000_Up said:

RIP

Software simply no longers starts after update. Launch from Steam > I get the screen where you press the red Play button, but after pressing it all it does is run in the background and eat up 90% of my CPU resources without actually doing anything.  This is after I verified and optimized, which I do with most updates. 

that sounds like a reinstall the game type of problem. making sure you delete all data before reinstalling. uninstalling games doesn't always erase everything annoyingly and sometimes what's left is what was causing the problem. had this happen to me with elderscrolls online when I had a limited data plan. and that's a 70 gig game.

7 hours ago, RAZORLIGHT said:

Wukongs clone isnt using the firearm you lastly equipped (secondaries) most of the time.

He sometimes switches to the primary, even tho i had the secondary equipped while switching to melee.

AND GOOD LORD, please rework the terrible AI already, the specters/clones whatever are dumb af and not very helpful.

I'm having the same experience with him switching to Primary. Not doing it if there's no Primary to switch to means it counts as "sometimes" right?

On an unrelated not, kiddo is STILL bugged on gamepad and causes the right bumper to register as held down until it gets held down for real and released

after playing some missions and testing with simaris i cant bring myself to enjoy this update. 

The clone does not "draw" agro so why does it have a huge health pool if u build any form of strength? 

also i feel clone is very clunky, i have had in several missions mobs focus me over my clone, if im "hidden"they aim clone but if they see us both they aimed for me. 

why does the clone get stuck to everything like its prototype flubber?

Why is his invul/cloudwalker duration so short. i get "heals" invul" but other frames have better variants that last longer. (mabye not so much better heal unless u count augments.)

Why is his armor buff duration so short? even with max duration (which after trying that a few times ow) makes armor last 1 min. And you need to watch your armor timer. unlike rhino/nezha where you just need to glance at it now an then(has a tell on frame) that when its broken its broken, not o your buff is gone and you have no indicator other then to watch the thing on the right. 

Cuz losing that after wave 20 is gg for your passive. 

why does his passive have charges when every other warframe has a "passive", so if you lose your passive its gone. will inaros, nidus, oberon get similar treatments then? 

what content where you d.e aimign for when you reworked wukong?? cuz atm he feels clunky sure he godly in lower level missions but once enemies start to scale i feel like a fish in a pan-fry

With this my rant is over, i will continue to try to find something that i can use/enjoy from this kit cuz i did enjoy wukong as he was for deeper harder content.but im also doing all i can to avoid the "umbral" build which feels so forced on a this warframe to get where he can actually survive.

Titania melee in bee form is not working at all.

Wukong sometime performs a looooong looooong slaaaaaaaam aaaaaaanimaaaaaaaaaatioooooon. It happens very often, just play 5 waves on any defence mission and try to perform ground slam attacks with his staff.

Wukong's clone doesn't use melee range and instead of attacking at maximum melee range, he is trying to get closer and loses his attack time. So combination where I am shooting and he is doing melee is not viable.

Wukong's combo with block + forward + melee is very confusing. Sometime it works, sometime just doing block + melee combo instead. I thought melee 3.0 will be more controlable, where I can plan and do attacks instead of fighting with my controls.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the ‘Silent Eliminator’ Nightwave Act not failing when an enemy detects you, regardless of alarms. Step your stealth game up!

I hope this is a joke. This challenge only makes sense when this is not about detection but about alarms. So now I fail if enemy sees me even if he doesn't trigger the alarm? This is impossible challenge.

I though it was fun, I completed it fast when it came out but now it is terrible. This is pretty much impossible for players without stealth warframes.

Again your target seems to be ONLY advanced players (with forma, zaw materials and now this...) and you completely ignore standard players...

Please change its mechanics and description to "finish mission without alarms".

Il y a 13 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixes:

• Fixed ability to gain Set Mod bonus by using multiple copies of the same Mod if you have a Sentinel or Moa. Set Mod bonuses require different Mods from the Set to gain the bonus.

I've made a thread back in 24.8.2 about this and another issue where you can equip the modset on the sentinel weapon and then unequip the sentinel / moa and keep the set bonus counter effective. 

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to choose any Relic type on any Void Fissure mission by queueing with squad.

This is not a fix, this is making a bug: Relic menu is now disappearing every time a player left squad. Very annoying. Relic never disappeared since the relic menu upgrade, until this update makes this bug return.

And I can still equip Lith relic in Meso mission. So what was fixed?

Old topics that are not fixed.

Disappearing relic menu: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1014605-void-relic-selection-disappears-multiple-times-when-players-left-and-mission-vote-wont-show-up/

Lag join wrong relic: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1021464-slow-join-meso-relic-in-lith-mission/

So, the new wukong... wtf did u do to him? I get a letter in my orbiter with 3 forma and that message that u #*!%ed up my 7 forma wukong. I have the feeling that u no idea after u have an idea for a frame, inconsistency all over the place. No view for the things that ppl want, reworking things that are fine adding stuff to make it more complicated and less efficient. Dont always go over board.... why the heck do my wukong has to be 2 wukong, was it impossible to make the iron jab work? Or was it just to boring? Or did we need another afk frame? press 1 go make something else

Why is cloudwalker so short now? It was fine before with the stun. Why add speed but at the same time u decrease the active time to basicly 0 and make it a thing u have to press every 5 seonds if u wanna live. Its cool that u get health back while in cloud walker, i dont wanna take that away. What brings us to defy...

WTF was going through ur minds as u destroyed the only thing that made him good... it gave him a place above all other frames, immortality, its now a time gated abilty that gives armor, wow, noone cares about armor above level 50 enemies. so u only die die 5? times now and than u can choose from na buff that is also timed, like why? It was super confusing for me to die while my abilty is active. I would love to see the old defy again or at least kind of 50% of it. So that if i reactivate it I can die 5 x again.

The 4 is fine but wukong lost its flavour, 7 forma.. im sad. He had his own slot, now.. i dunno man. I dont wanna have a split personality frame, if i want to have this i go equinox or mirage so im not going to use the 1. So basicly I lost a button. The 2 is ruined coz u took the duration away, adding speed and healing was good. Oh btw, the augment for clodwalker is not making you or anyone else invisible anymore, at least the invisibility end if u go out of CW wich lasts like 5 seconds max. Another lost thing. The 3 is effed up, just boken. Main thing, taken away, no more real reason to play him, there are other frames that can do that same, having a bit of extra armour for some kind of time... and not just one frame. He was one of a kind, now wukong is one of many.

Can i have at least my 7 forma back, I dont ask for the time I invested

Archived