[DE]Danielle

PS4 The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0 (Live!)

Please DE, i hope to see (asap) some changes about Ephemera's drop chance in sanctuary, because 1.01% is horrible, and we need to do 8 waves for that; others have 5% Drop Chance now and it's more simple and pleasant to do for have the others (one loot each wave in sanctuary, so 4 waves for a Rotation C, like 5% Drop Chance, could be pleasant, not perfect, but better i think).

And why don't allow us to drop Aura Forma Schema in the Hexis Drone's drop table in Arbitration ? (like Oberon Schemas for Eximus Units or Harrow Chassis for Corrupted in Fissure, both are great to loot) because that's actually very hard to have. I think allow us the possibility to drops some things (like Aura Forma Schema) in Rotations could be frustrating for a lot of players, according to me.

Otherwise, the Fissures' changes seems good :cool:

Posted (edited)
On 2019-06-22 at 8:13 PM, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

Please DE, i hope to see (asap) some changes about Ephemera's drop chance in sanctuary, because 1.01% is horrible, and we need to do 8 waves for that; others have 5% Drop Chance now and it's more simple and pleasant to do for have the others (one loot each wave in sanctuary, so 4 waves for a Rotation C, like 5% Drop Chance, could be pleasant, not perfect, but better i think).

And why don't allow us to drop Aura Forma Schema in the Hexis Drone's drop table in Arbitration ? (like Oberon Schemas for Eximus Units or Harrow Chassis for Corrupted in Fissure, both are great to loot) because that's actually very hard to have. I think allow us the possibility to drops some things (like Aura Forma Schema) in Rotations could be frustrating for a lot of players, according to me.

Otherwise, the Fissures' changes seems good :cool:

I agree i'm tired of farming for this already 300 plus runs at zone 8 and no drop yet this is gotten out of hand and makes me want to just uninstall this game i'm growing more frustrated after each run if I don't have it within the next month i'm done with warframe….

but from what I understand a ESO drop tables update is coming it was set to come with Aberations revisted but was delayed cuz it wasn't ready per DERebecca it explains why the others got buffed but not blazing step cuz there redoing the entire drop table and chances so its coming its just a matter of when and apart of me thinks DE is delaying on purpose to drive people like me away who been with this game since 2014

I know they said it would be ready in the next couple updates after aberations one which was already released and still no new update for eso hopefully it arrives soon cuz im bout done nothing should ever have that low of a drop chance ever idc what DE or any company says it should be aginest the law to put something that low.. I'm so over all these relics if I wanted & needed relics I could farm them or buy them with standing they drop on zone 8 way to much.. I wouldn't mind getting them at Zone 2 & 4 but zone 6 and 8 should be better rewards for the hard work & stress it took to get that far...

hopefully they get the update to the drop tables out shortly after tennocon cuz I wont wait past augest cuz i got other games that are coming out & will take up my time if i dont get blazing step by end of August so don't feel bad as I don't have it yet either.. might be best to farm seeding step in aberrations until the ESO Update comes out. . thx

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsKingdom54
  • Like 1

On 2019-06-19 at 4:02 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Diriga has learned to shoot the new Laser Doors and Shock Turrets in the Gas City tileset.

So....is this feature unique to Diriga, or was he the slow kid in class that finally caught up? 😅

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0 has passed cert and is launching TODAY around 2 PM EDT! Look out for your friendly neighborhood Red Text in chat who will be starting the 5 minute countdown to launch.