[DE]Danielle

Xbox One The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0 (Live!)

19 hours ago, (XB1)CrimsonPenguino said:

I wouldn’t be so sure about that... ;)

The 60k is legit takes dedicated players with right builds all they need is high end sniper or high end shotgun  love the comment cause I seen it too and imma break it or try ;)

On 2019-06-21 at 2:52 PM, (XB1)D3L7A Z7R1K3 said:

So those people who got 60k on the leaderboard I am sure wasn't legit. sweet

They were legit just like the people who got 12 hours survival 2 years ago  or 3 

9 hours ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

Are we also getting the wukong fixes you guys did shortly after dropping the rework?

On 2019-06-19 at 3:02 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

We’ve included everything from PC Hotfix 25.1.0 - 25.1.3 and are in the process of attempting to grab the Wukong Revisited changes from PC Update 25.2.0 before we send to cert.

I hope that the post gets updated saying it has passed and is coming today :3 would be perfect ^^

1 hour ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

I hope that the post gets updated saying it has passed and is coming today :3 would be perfect ^^

Same here I really hope it comes today. I’m super anxious to try out the new and improved Wukong!

• Upvote 1

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0 has passed cert and is launching TODAY around 2 PM EDT! Look out for your friendly neighborhood Red Text in chat who will be starting the 5 minute countdown to launch.

• Applause 1

vor 6 Minuten schrieb [DE]Danielle:

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0 has passed cert and is launching TODAY around 2 PM EDT! Look out for your friendly neighborhood Red Text in chat who will be starting the 5 minute countdown to launch.

Yay! Thanks guys ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Does this include the fix for literally all Xbox clans, who did the new Cyanex research and lost 20-40k XP? Our clan was 21k away from Rank 11. After doing the Cyanex research it took away a ton of XP and said we were 53k XP away from Rank 11. This is a widespread bug/glitch that resulted in loss of XP for any and every Xbox clan that did the Cyanex research. It needs to be fixed ASAP. These clans have worked hard for their XP.

What if you have already owned and mastered wokong but delete him for slots but you still own blueprints as a backup?