Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Diwata

Xion014

I'd also like to point out that when pointing at the ground while using Diwata the weapon acts like it's slamming toward the ground but of course there are no animations or damage, just Titania speeding towards the ground.

After the hotfix Titania's diwata no longer works for me either.

I'll be in razorwing and pressing E swithces from the pixia to diwata, but not animations play and it doesn't deal damage. Regular melee weapons still work, even when used from an archwing, as do conventional archwing weapons when used in an archwing mission, so as far as I can tell the issue is exclusive to the diwata. Please help titania she doesn't need this right now 😢

I've also confirmed this issue.

1 hour ago, Restartus1719 said:

brought it up in game chat it was suggested that the issue tied back to wukong being updated and the melee 3.0 changes attached to wukong's fourth

There appears to be a few bugs related to exalted melee currently, the other prevents upper body animation upon exiting the ability whilst a client.  As such this may indeed be the case.

New patch broke Titania's diwata.

You really should QA your patches at least a little bit! Spending 5 minutes on looking at every warframe and thinking "does the patch break this warframe?" would have sufficed to avoid this from happening.

3 minutes ago, Reyj said:

New patch broke Titania's diwata.

You really should QA your patches at least a little bit! Spending 5 minutes on looking at every warframe and thinking "does the patch break this warframe?" would have sufficed to avoid this from happening.

Should. Could. Would. If you can do better, get on their payroll.

Anyways, here to bump this and confirm Diwata is bugged, glitched, whatever. Any attempt to melee in Razorwing mode only displays the weapon, and performs a slam attack lunge (while looking at the ground). No swings are seen, no auto-approach, no damage. All the Diwata does is occupy the dominant right hand allows the enemy to laugh inside while they blast away at you.