Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Revisit

DeMonkey

Extra feedback

The inconsistency regarding the weapon switching is slowly but surely driving me insane. When I switch from primary to secondary, I expect it to stay that way even after activating Primal Fury which is not always the case.

Exiting primal fury on the other hand doesn't seem to reset your primary / secondary selection state (as it should).

Edited by Nhaga

On 2019-06-29 at 2:55 AM, Xepthrichros said:

Wukong prime "preview" can be seen on reddit already. 

Should be arriving July 7, after Equinox Prime Access ends. 

That's awesome, thanks for the heads up. I wish I didn't waste a potato, but not a big deal overall. 

I know they said we wouldn't want cloud walker to be faster, which is probably true on indoor maps, but in the huge outdoor areas, it's not true at all. Cloud walker feels like you're moving at a snails pace when you're on Vallis or PoE. It's not worth using as a travel ability in outdoor areas. 

Maybe you could buff the speed in those areas only or add an effect where if you're moving in a straight line it gains speed but resets if you move in another direction. 

2 minutes ago, Borg1611 said:

I know they said we wouldn't want cloud walker to be faster, which is probably true on indoor maps, but in the huge outdoor areas, it's not true at all. Cloud walker feels like you're moving at a snails pace when you're on Vallis or PoE. It's not worth using as a travel ability in outdoor areas. 

Maybe you could buff the speed in those areas only or add an effect where if you're moving in a straight line it gains speed but resets if you move in another direction. 

Could just use the sprint function to make us go even faster if needed, more controllable.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Could just use the sprint function to make us go even faster if needed, more controllable.

True, that would be better. An automatic speed increase would inevitably be annoying when going down a hallway or something. 

Just noticed that the clone can proc arcanes like Exodia Force, Pax Bolt and Arcane Strike for you now. Force is particularly funny because the explosion is still centered on you even though he's the one hitting stuff.

Still doesn't benefit from Arcane Guardian or Adaptation though, sadly.