Does anyone else think the clan system needs to be reworked (repost)

Ok before I say stuff I just gotta say I choose art, animation and UI because it fit the most for me please correct me if I'm wrong....I'm not used to taging things...

Ok so I got this in my head yesterday when I had to remove a clan from my alliance because I couldn't tell if anyone was online....witch is the first point I have to make can't I see another clans wall? If your in or own a clan you can see your own...but why not anyone else's? At the least you should see your allies, right?

And that's just the start what about dojos aren't they the main fortress for a clan? I know you can see the "suggested" dojo's of each rank but why can alliances see and or go to eachters? I know that it would be a almost pointless thing to do so why not make it so you can edit alliance permissions as well (dojo wise) 

And why not make it so you can donate to a single Ally clan instead of spreading donations evenly though out and why does it cost platinum to upload a emblem to a clan/alliance

Why is thare limited hierarchies? It would be a lot easier to make a stable clan if we could just and/delete ranks and candy help make a clan unique...

And as much as I like the "dueling room" (forgot the name, haven't had to place one for awhile) why is it so buged out that it works once in a blue moon and glitches out every ten minutes...FIX IT... please

I could go on...but I honestly just want a rework of the clan "system" not some new things to place around

Please DE here me out.... ANYONE here me out because this system makes being a head of a clan and alience really hard to do...

Thanks for listening to me and hope your dreams come true or something...

P.s

Please bring back solar rails it was what I thought was a true endgame...then you threw it away

P.s.s

I'm reposting this because nobody seemed to notice and I was hoping to respond to more then one guy

13 minutes ago, (XB1)johnnyawesom06 said:

I'm reposting this because nobody seemed to notice and I was hoping to respond to more then one guy

Because people don't care about Clan/Alliances. Only people who do are the Clan/Alliance owners/warlords. Hopefully, there would be changes with the upcoming Railjack update.

Personally, I wish there's more to do in the Dojo so it's relevant. Right now it's just a trading hub. Even the customization are a bit limited. Tell me, on all the instances where you are invited to someone else's dojo, how many of those actually look good?

Oh well

9 minutes ago, Sir_Carl said:

Because people don't care about Clan/Alliances. Only people who do are the Clan/Alliance owners/warlords. Hopefully, there would be changes with the upcoming Railjack update.

I am hoping, the Orokin Lab room needs a purpose again.  Before the primary thing of it was to make Solar Rails... ships travel along Solar Rails... so lets hope. 

23 minutes ago, (XB1)johnnyawesom06 said:

Please DE here me out.... ANYONE here me out because this system makes being a head of a clan and alience really hard to do...

I cannot speak for ‘Alliance’, but this really makes minimal difference to being Clan Founder. Perhaps it’s a clan size difference, but that is not specified. I own my clan, nothing you have said seems remotely relevant to me/us. *Note: not in an alliance as they are fairly pointless. 

26 minutes ago, (XB1)johnnyawesom06 said:

Well, you have more than one response now. I am guessing that the poor layout and ‘difficult read’ as a result may hamper your replies. Add that to most people not really caring and why would people bother?

Yes, DE could update the clan/alliance system. That would be useful. But if we are not getting regular activities for clans to participate in there seems to be little point.

25 minutes ago, Sir_Carl said:

Personally, I wish there's more to do in the Dojo so it's relevant. Right now it's just a trading hub. Even the customization are a bit limited. Tell me, on all the instances where you are invited to someone else's dojo, how many of those actually look good?

Oh well

Far point but thats the point if Soler rails were the only "cool" thing about the clan then make a new reason to work in one. again I just want for the ability of dojos and members mean something and give a reason to build on that...just my opinion

20 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I cannot speak for ‘Alliance’, but this really makes minimal difference to being Clan Founder. Perhaps it’s a clan size difference, but that is not specified. I own my clan, nothing you have said seems remotely relevant to me/us. *Note: not in an alliance as they are fairly pointless. 

Well, you have more than one response now. I am guessing that the poor layout and ‘difficult read’ as a result may hamper your replies. Add that to most people not really caring and why would people bother?

Yes, DE could update the clan/alliance system. That would be useful. But if we are not getting regular activities for clans to participate in there seems to be little point.

Yeah that is fair for the most part...it's more then just the dojo though I just wish you could see more when it came to clans and as a leader DO more not just in the dojo but in all of the clan system yeah the dojo has a big impact on the Reason of thought but the whole system could be better...right?

Edited by (XB1)johnnyawesom06

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

I don't know that anybody did get on that idea.

I'm just hoping because lorewise it makes the most sense. 

Yeah just your not the first to think that people just went with railjack=Soler rails because it's in both names...your not the first or last to make said connection

1 hour ago, (XB1)johnnyawesom06 said:

but the whole system could be better...right?

Yes. The system has always been fairly poor in terms of engagement. I do think that Clans are reasonably okay as they are. Sure, they are not the best, but they could be significantly worse. There is at least some purpose to be in a clan (research). With the Dark Sector Armistice, what really is the benefit of joining an alliance? I considered it prior to the Armistice, but not since. Why do we have alliances when there is so little reason to them now?

• I am disregarding 'having people to play with' as you can recruit for squads/run public missions.

But, if DE doesn't plan for any significant improvements to Clan/Alliance events (frequency, engagement, prizes etc) the system we have now is okay. I have no issue with them being fairly mediocre when there is no real purpose to them. I disagree that the current system is a hindrance for clan/alliance leaders - I accept that could be due to me having a smaller clan.

51 minutes ago, (XB1)johnnyawesom06 said:

Yeah just your not the first to think that people just went with railjack=Soler rails because it's in both names...your not the first or last to make said connection

Its not a connection based on the names... in lore Solar Rails are literally used for ships to travel along super fast.  It's how FTL travel works in the WF universe so it stands to reason anything ship related could be tied back to it. 

8 hours ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

Its not a connection based on the names... in lore Solar Rails are literally used for ships to travel along super fast.  It's how FTL travel works in the WF universe so it stands to reason anything ship related could be tied back to it. 

Oh that I didn't know...well gess the more you know still think it's a simple theory though wouldn't DE say something??

8 hours ago, krc473 said:

But, if DE doesn't plan for any significant improvements to Clan/Alliance events (frequency, engagement, prizes etc) the system we have now is okay. I have no issue with them being fairly mediocre when there is no real purpose to them. I disagree that the current system is a hindrance for clan/alliance leaders - I accept that could be due to me having a smaller clan.

That's what my proplem is you the clan system should be updated to fit the standard the problem is that nobody cares about clans anymore because thares no reason to care... shouldn't the system have a bit more detail or even get revamped to give it a new purpose?