Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Not Build Any Of The Infested Stuff

Brimir

I wasn't planning on building the infested stuff yet, anyway.  Not that I can, since I'm still building Mutagen Masses.

Because everyone would rather have their gear handed to them.

I'm perfectly okay with the Synapse taking 11 Mutagen Masses.  What I'm not okay with is the fact that each mass arbitrarily takes 12 hours to build and I can only make them one at a time.  If DE significantly reduced the build time or allowed me to construct multiplies at once, then they could keep the cost at 11 for all I care.

Edited by darkkterror

I wasn't planning on building the infested stuff yet, anyway.  Not that I can, since I'm still building Mutagen Masses.

I'm perfectly okay with the Synapse taking 11 Mutagen Masses.  What I'm not okay with is the fact that each mass arbitrarily takes 12 hours to build and I can only make them one at a time.  If DE significantly reduced the build time or allowed me to construct multiplies at once, then they could keep the cost at 11 for all I care.

I'll agree with this. Reduced build time, or multiple builds of the same thing would be fine, and just let the mat cost stay the same. You still have to get the mats, so you arent being handed the item, but you dont have to wait 3 weeks to get it. You can bust &#! and get it soon, you just gotta bust &#!.

Edited by MasterZalm

What about those of us who already built them to get the info out to the community? Where do we stand?

If you weren't shocked by the new prices, I'm not sure what to tell you ...  This is still a Beta, everything is susceptible to change. But I wouldn't worry, DE is fair in cases like these and chances are you will get back the extra resources you spent ;)

Often your buttocks.

By evil robot men, evil robot birds or evil space zombies.

We dont know if they are evil. They might just be people trying to survive and the tenno are causing issues with their survival by killing them.

The zombies are gross and need to die though. Its always that way.

Edited by MasterZalm

I'll agree with this. Reduced build time, or multiple builds of the same thing would be fine, and just let the mat cost stay the same. You still have to get the mats, so you arent being handed the item, but you dont have to wait 3 weeks to get it. You can bust &#! and get it soon, you just gotta bust &#!.

i only have three forma left. and forma drop rate is below one percent, and you think thats fair? i think you need to stop being on a one sided team and actually listen to the community, i shall not be making any of the ridiculous clan weapons until they are at a reasonable build/material rate, i would be okay with the two forma but seeing as its nigh impossible to get from the void/login then i think ill just stick to my weapons i already have forma'd, besides all these weapons are for me is rank exp.

i only have three forma left. and forma drop rate is below one percent, and you think thats fair? i think you need to stop being on a one sided team and actually listen to the community, i shall not be making any of the ridiculous clan weapons until they are at a reasonable build/material rate, i would be okay with the two forma but seeing as its nigh impossible to get from the void/login then i think ill just stick to my weapons i already have forma'd, besides all these weapons are for me is rank exp.

I dont have any forma....none. aside from the live stream alert, I havent got any forma in about two weeks. And yes, I do think its fair. It could be tweaked, but its fine as is. Forma shouldnt be something that drops every day, it should be something rare and pricey.

And I do see the communities issues with alot of things. You also realize that the community on the forums isnt a whole. I cant tell you how many threads were started by accounts with 1-5 posts when the stamina nerf came out. These people dont do anything on the forums, so they dont voice their opinion. They are a missing portion of this grand community you like to try to hide behind. And you dont even know if they are with me, or with you.

Not to mention, some people who like to post on the forums enjoy playing a game for a few weeks, then wander off to a new game once they have gotten bored, leaving their wake of stupidity and destruction for others to clean up. These people are FOTM players, and they are always on the forums. They whine, and complain and piss and moan about everything they dont like in the game, and when they get their way, they leave, claiming 'its boring'

Dont always assume just because the masses are in agreeance means that its right. As far as everyone in the world was concerned, the Earth was flat, the Sun revolved around it, and a giant man held the planet up on his shoulders.

My Problem is The Synapse is weak and has no Polarities.

It cost me 3 Forma... THREE FORMA!!!!!!!!!!

That means it should have at least 2 Polarities. 1 Forma to Craft and 1 for each polarity.

also the damage is way too low for the extreme cost of the weapon.

Please fix my awesome giant neuron what has been weaponized!

I dont have any forma....none. aside from the live stream alert, I havent got any forma in about two weeks. And yes, I do think its fair. It could be tweaked, but its fine as is. Forma shouldnt be something that drops every day, it should be something rare and pricey.

And I do see the communities issues with alot of things. You also realize that the community on the forums isnt a whole. I cant tell you how many threads were started by accounts with 1-5 posts when the stamina nerf came out. These people dont do anything on the forums, so they dont voice their opinion. They are a missing portion of this grand community you like to try to hide behind. And you dont even know if they are with me, or with you.

Not to mention, some people who like to post on the forums enjoy playing a game for a few weeks, then wander off to a new game once they have gotten bored, leaving their wake of stupidity and destruction for others to clean up. These people are FOTM players, and they are always on the forums. They whine, and complain and &!$$ and moan about everything they dont like in the game, and when they get their way, they leave, claiming 'its boring'

Dont always assume just because the masses are in agreeance means that its right. As far as everyone in the world was concerned, the Earth was flat, the Sun revolved around it, and a giant man held the planet up on his shoulders.

rare void parts and forma is under 1% drop rate, that is similar to dropping a kraken fang in vindictus lmao.

rare void parts and forma is under 1% drop rate, that is similar to dropping a kraken fang in vindictus lmao.

Alot of games offer a 1% drop rate on their 'best in show' gear. I could point out hundreds of example, but I dont think I need to. A 1% drop rate is fine, and doesnt need to be fixed. You think other games are long term success due to them literally giving their best gear away to any one who begs for it enough? No, they are successful due to the amount of time it takes to get it, and how that time spent playing is. Some games are even popular without fun grinding. Diablo was tedious grinding to lvl99, but I still enjoyed it, so did many other players worldwide. The grind for that game was unfathomable, yet it was successful enough to sell a 3rd game(that sucks) to a point of breaking records for sales.

In short, Forma is fine, and if you dont think its fine, then here is a lovely little graph to show you some of the interesting drop rates of D2 runes.

http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/File:Urlik12.jpg

On this graph, it shows you have a .1589% chance to get a Ist, Gul, Vex, Ohm, Lo, Sur, Ber, Jah, Cham, and Zod rune. Thats less than a 5th of a signle percent. For 10 different runes. And if you DID get that tiny percent success roll, you only had a 1 in 10 chance of it being the one you want.

Lets keep complaining about a 1% chance.

Edited by MasterZalm