Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Mithra Skin - Leg/Hip Flair Pieces Texture Bug

JonnyOptimus

I purchased Wukong's Mithra tennogen skin today but there is a problem. It appears that his leg/hip-flair pieces are not showing the new skin. They keep their old appearance. 

Default Skin

Mithra Skin

How it's supposed to look (screenshot from AGayGuyPlays YouTube Review of the Mithra Skin)

Clearly there is something wrong. It doesn't matter which skin I select, those leg pieces stay exactly the same.

Screenshot of the Auman Skin - Leg pieces the same here as well

By the way, to rule out a client issue, I've tried on 2 different computers and the issue is on both. 

Edited by JonnyOptimus
  • Like 1

Comparison pictures might be useful. I was comparing them (looking to buy the Mithra skin) and there really doesn't seem to be much difference between standard and Mithra for the legs anyway. It appears that depending on the colours you could miss it completely.

4 hours ago, JonnyOptimus said:

Clearly there is something wrong. It doesn't matter which skin I select, those leg pieces stay exactly the same.

Okay, I see what you mean now. I thought by “leg pieces” you meant the shin guards. They were working fine for me, so I was confused.

I see it now too. I would describe it more as a belt/kilt/skirt type thing though. I guess I will hold off getting it.

Correct, it's not only for Mithra though it's his previous one as well. I own both and neither change from the default ones.

Edit: Awesome, wasn't important enough for the hotfix. I try being positive but that really sucks. 

Edited by I.V.A.R.A
  • Like 1

On 2019-06-21 at 7:55 PM, I.V.A.R.A said:

Correct, it's not only for Mithra though it's his previous one as well. I own both and neither change from the default ones.

Edit: Awesome, wasn't important enough for the hotfix. I try being positive but that really sucks. 

At least according to lukinu_u DE are aware of it, so it'll probably be there by the next hotfix.

8 hours ago, darkzoMamoru said:

I am also having the same problem, but when I looked at videos previewing this skin all of them looked how the skin should look like

The videos you watched must be before Rework. This bug happened when the Rework came out. It's been a Week and DE is ignoring it. It's so frustrating.

On 2019-06-20 at 7:44 PM, Nedflix said:

Nice Fashion frame boy. It's really sad that they ruined the skirt with the Rework and are not adressing it in any shape or form. I went to support and sended them a ticket. Hopefully they will get this fixed sooner than later. I was waiting on the Rework to buy the Mithra Skin but I won't give em any dime till it get fixed.

3 hours ago, xXMadneXDXx said:

@[DE]BearHello, please notice us... this wukong mithra leg´s texture bug is so annoying. And already survived like 2 hotfix.

I don't think they have the QA and Art department unto fixing stuff until Tennocon has passed for the most time. Right now most of what is going fixed is critical/programming stuff with a couple exceptions.

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

I don't think they have the QA and Art department unto fixing stuff until Tennocon has passed for the most time. Right now most of what is going fixed is critical/programming stuff with a couple exceptions.

OMG Hope that's not the case, this bug is really annoying af and I am just waiting to see if they will fix this to buy the Skin. Wait like a month or so for this to get fixed is madness.