Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros and Banshee Ideas

(PSN)yandelyandel2000

Nekros Soul Punch Augment Idea:

Soul Punch works on Shadows and allows Nekros to siphon the boost obtained by the Shadows, activates once the Shadows or the targeted Shadow are/is dead. Buff is removed from targeted Shadow and sent to Nekros.

Does not stack but could be used multiple times on Shadows which were not targeted to refresh and duration is based on a base duration of the augment that increases with duration.

Potential Mechanic:

After using Soul Punch on Shadows to gain the boost, the Punch itself can be used on allies when held to transfer the boost away from Nekros or on enemies to debuff them by the negative of the boost. Nekros will lose the boosted stats if done so.

Death Mechanic for Nekros:

Allows Nekros to be revived by existing Shadows with efficiency based on number of Shadows

Banshee augment for Quake:

Gain stacks of damage reduction based on those hit while under the effect of a stun.

10% damage reduction per enemy up 80% for 15 sec, starts to decay after Quake is finished and buff is refreshable.

For Sonar:

Enemies killed using the weak points creates a ball of sound waves/pulses that redirects aggro to the sound, based on range and duration

Edited by (PS4)yandelyandel2000
  • Like 1

These skills already have great augments

1 hour ago, (PS4)yandelyandel2000 said:

Banshee augment for Quake:

Gain stacks of damage reduction based on those hit while under the effect of a stun.

10% damage reduction per enemy up 80% for 15 sec, starts to decay after Quake is finished and buff is refreshable.

Doesn't really make sense.

These are ideas for other augments that I would find interesting, not reworking existing ones. Just thought it would be nice for other play styles or maybe trying to reinvigorate one, more towards endurance I suppose.

Nekros aug deals with killing shadows faster, getting stronger shadows faster as lvl rises and being less penalized for dying with the death mechanic if it can proc the aug. Soul survivor being mainly overshadowed by operators and his 4th aug and the aggro of his shadows. 

What I mean by quake is that, once you activate silence and then quake you can get up to 80% DR for enemies hit while stunned by silence. Quake itself having the penalty of standing in one place while a rocket looms your way, I guess thats the general story of Banshee if you stop fleeing around. 80 % DR tho. Idk makes sense to me unless Im missing something, hopefully its clarified.