Jump to content

Warframe Prime Time #252: Tonight at 7pm ET!


Recommended Posts

29041ec871df4287289321ea31097da3.jpg

Liliana and Chandra - I mean Rebecca and Megan are taking you on a Magic ride for the last Prime Time before TennoCon 2019! Garbed with doppelganger Warframe / Operators they’ll challenge the Ropalolyst - PLUS - stay tuned for their Magic: The Gathering Core Set 2020 preview card! 

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Aura Forma Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward! 

See you here tonight, June 20th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!
 

Edited by [DE]Megan
added 'Mixer Reward' - sorry!
  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

stay tuned for their Magic: The Gathering Core Set 2020 preview card!

Prime deck sets when? ñ_ñ

Really happy for you that you get the chance to preview those, I know you love them! 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Liliana and Chandra - I mean Rebecca and Megan are taking you on a Magic ride for the last Prime Time before TennoCon 2019! Garbed with doppelganger Warframe / Operators they’ll challenge the Ropalolyst - PLUS - stay tuned for their Magic: The Gathering Core Set 2020 preview card! 

vtJ43z.gif 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope the drop works this time. For me, which I have playing on Switch, I got 1 out of 6.

All the ducats, Nitain extracts and other stuff did not work.

I even tried on mixer, but no dice.And the support said that is my problem if it did not work.

Man.Imagine if the Nekros Prime drop did not work. I will probably riot.

 

Edited by (NSW)Yagami_Sama
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (NSW)Yagami_Sama said:

Man.Imagine if the Nekros Prime drop did not work. I will probably riot.

The last time they gave out Ash Prime and it failed to work properly, they actually randomly handed the Ash Primes out to many people, even those who did not watch.

So don't fret.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...