Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Skin Bug after Rework

RagingShark-Shade

So after i Checked the Update for Wukong... one of my Favs Now... i noticed something... Something that bothers me so hard... i want it Fixed ASAP
i don't know how DE Screwed this up but his Leg Cloth / Armor does not Apply the Skin changes from before... (Mithra Skin)
Here you can see that the Mithra Skin does not Change 100% anymore and the Skin Leg Cloth / Armor Stays Vanilla

The Workshop Picture and Skin made by: Iukinu_u
you can see his Leg Cloth / Armor looks Beautiful
1942E0370E0CA87D2EF8B6C26064EB11C528958C

Here my Pichture how it looks like ingame now
(Equiped Mithra Skin)
No Changes to the Leg Cloth / Armor Anymore... and before the Rework... everything worked
479E7CF3083EFC763AE3F42B329C9E9A7254AE7A

Here the Vanilla Skin
FD17178A6F6D23F635CDE9634D13E4BA22D672F0

Yeah man... I was about to buy the Mithra Skin as soon as the rework came out, but when I saw this bug I was like hell nah, I wont spend a dime on a buged Skin and they are not giving it ANY attention. This should be fixed by now, it's almost a week, it can't be that hard to fix. I just sended some bug report for the support. I feel if people enough send support tickets adressing this issue it will be faster to fix. Ps: It's not only the Mithra Skin that is affected by this bug, the Auman Skin have the same issue.

PLEASE DE FIX THIS

3 hours ago, mako0818 said:

day 13469 after the rework, still waiting for the fix..

It's lookin like they just dont care at all for this. Prolly will take months to fix, maybe years, maybe never. They are not givin any awnser to this in any of the topics abut it.

Yea... sayin they listen to Com Feedback... but if there is a bug that make Wukong a Nova with Protal... they insta Fix it... but no one said anything about that... so half of the Community is Crying for this Obvious Asset Texture Bug... and Nothing... they put 2.. may 3 patches after this out... and nothing again... as if Team DE doesn't care at all...

1 minute ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

well i don't think you will get a Refund or a Fix Soon... Sadly

probobly, but hey, plenty of time for some legal consultation and see if i can demand a refund via steam and then steam pokening DE

9 hours ago, Ninubi said:

i want a refund

or a fix....

i legit demand a refund if you dont fix this

This is a legit demand tho. It is the same as if you buy some pants from web shopping and they deliver you a shorts. They are probably pushin this fix till after TennoCon and this is gettin on my nervs so bad... can not be that hard to fix this bs.

On 2019-06-28 at 2:55 PM, febehco said:

This is a legit demand tho. It is the same as if you buy some pants from web shopping and they deliver you a shorts. They are probably pushin this fix till after TennoCon and this is gettin on my nervs so bad... can not be that hard to fix this bs.

erm yes, i was showed a product, i bought it in the belife it was what was on the box, and comes home and got used ladies underwear

can i have back my mankini!

jokes aside, i am on and off about sending a ticket to steam requesting they step in a boop them on the head

40 minutes ago, Ninubi said:

jokes aside, i am on and off about sending a ticket to steam requesting they step in a boop them on the head

I'd wait a couple weeks. In fact, since Wukong Prime seems like it will be launched during TennoCon, we could be seeing a prepping hotfix/update that also takes care of this easily before Saturday.