Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why did DE nerf Baruuk's 1 Ability?

Zanbo

Question

yeah so, pretty much ALL of my builds are officially ruined by this new update, making Baruuks 1 ability only go 360 at 250% range when it WAS 200%. I Don't understand this giving the fact that his 1 is not even overpowered since the moment you shoot you are taking damage. This has to be a troll situation just because people have said Baruuk was better than Wukong but this update has officially made me regret adding Formas to Baruuk. If it ain't broke,  don't fix it! DE please return Baruuk back to normal, this was the dumbest thing that could have happened to my Baruuk! I'm just doing missions wondering why in the world I'm taking damage, now i have to make Baruuk even MORE useless by adding extra range! SMFH!
#WastedFormas

16 answers to this question

Still 200% for me, can you provide some screenshots instead of crying in other people's threads, would go a long way to helping people figure out whether this is human error on your end or a bug.

For example:

829RJHo.png

Fyv5wAG.png

200% range = 360 degrees as far as the UI is concerned.

Edited by DeMonkey
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Zanbo said:

don't post old stuff,

Those are fresh screenshots.

As I suspected I took absolutely no damage from anything except a grenade, even with enemies directly behind me and shooting at the bit that's supposedly uncovered, according to your claim that it requires more range of course.

Please provide some actual evidence to support your claim.

Edited by DeMonkey
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Zanbo said:

you obviously havent attemped to use him yet after this hotfix. It takes 250% now. Go ahead and try it again, don't post old stuff, this is no longer the case right now!

1: may you stop shouting or having the tone of a angry boss who shouting at greg from accounting for not getting paper work on time

2: if de nerfed it requiring more range to get a 360 degree that means they hit the scaling equation meaning if i were to go to my barruk he would have less then a 340 degree elude 

3: if what your saying is true Prove it show a build with the primary range mods (over extended stretch auger reach and cunning drift) and that it doesnt even out to 360 

making a claim with out evidence is like shouting at the clouds and expecting people to hear you 

lUJp1Nf.png

Just now, Zanbo said:

https://s1377.photobucket.com/user/iIiENT/media/nerrfed2_zpsvqkaamrt.png.html

here's two images side by side showing it is no longer 200%. for some reason they wont let me upload them for insert image. This is why I said don't post old photos.

Your Baruuk isn't max level. It will be 360 when that ability is actually maxed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zanbo said:

here's two images side by side showing it is no longer 200%. for some reason they wont let me upload them for insert image. This is why I said don't post old photos.

your barruk is not maxed chief max him and see if the abilities stays that way 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zanbo said:

OOOHHHHHH!  Okay thanks! I'll Openly hold my L! 

I play dnd lad thats rolling a nat 1 on a perception check 

happens to everyone take your L and turn it into a lesson 

double check everything 

2 minutes ago, Shonaney said:

don't forma and drink 🙂

That's exactly what happened too. Two tall cans in and I crashed on reformaing Baruuk last night! SMH I should have had a V8 this morning..