Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.1

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Titania’s Diwata not functioning when attempting to Melee in Razorwing. 

Do... people use this thing a lot? I figure if you get that close its a death sentence...

Also can you guys add a V for vaulted relics in the relic UI screen? Please guys. Thank you.

Repeat problems from last time:

Using Melee with using a Synthesis Scanner will default into a Primary Weapon or Secondary when aiming instead of the Scanner after melee.

Fast traveling to Fisher Hai-Luk places tenno in front of the kiosk instead of prompting an option.

I'll wait patiently until fixes happen.

wukongs cloud walk causes huuuuge fps drops on low tier machines even on minimal graphic settings. drops my average fps of 40 to 17. This game is so well optimized it runs even on this toaster of a pc, the odd ones out ruining the performance is quite the bummer (looking at you staticor). Wukong is hella fun beside!

1 minute ago, MokutoBunshi said:

Do... people use this thing a lot? I figure if you get that close its a death sentence...

Also can you guys add a V for vaulted relics in the relic UI screen? Please guys. Thank you.

not really, they cant even kill me when i am in titania archwing mode and melee enemies because of being so small.

And YES people have saying this so many times but DE wont listen to this feedback sadly.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.1

Wukong Changes & Fixes:

• Wukong Celestial Twin can now be cancelled by the Stalker.
  • Cancelled Warframe's live adaptation of Planet of the Apes due to "too much monkeying around" by fixing the ability to spawn infinite Celestial Twins.
  • Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Twin swapping from Secondary to Primary weapon on his own.
  • Fixed Wukong Cloud Walker invulnerability duration at Ranks 1 and 2 to always be a base 2 (s).
  • Fixed Wukong not being able to Melee slam out of Cloud Walker.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Celestial Twin.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Defy.

Changes:

• Adjusted Gunblade holster position on Wisp for the Sarpa.
  • Removed the "+" from Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger Mod in "Reduces Armor by +X."

Fixes:

• Fixed Titania’s Diwata not functioning when attempting to Melee in Razorwing.
  • Fixed the Inbox for Wukong Revisited not being localized.

Any word on a fix to the Wukong Mithra skin. It is no longer applying to his skirt/belt area.

14 minutes ago, WhiteDragon_RU_ said:

Hey

When you fix that melee attack and operator switch off codex scanner, mining laser and fishing spear? It's INCREDIBLY annoying to to select them form gear again, and again, and again, after killing 1 infected charger!

Please god this times 1000

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cancelled Warframe's live adaptation of Planet of the Apes due to "too much monkeying around" by fixing the ability to spawn infinite Celestial Twins.

I seriously hope someone recorded footage of this.

I have a concern for Melee 3.0, from the new Wukong system.

There's a new, and even greater emphasis on the right mouse button in the new system. That's perfectly fine, but I have to ask - why is that still bound to drawing your gun? It's a counter-intuitive system on top of the problems auto-blocking already creates.

Archived