Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.1

[DE]Megan

Here's a question, mostly because I just noticed it with Iron Staff: Why don't exalted melee stances give capacity? I'm assuming it's because of balancing their damage, but it's pretty annoying needing more polarizing for a comparable build.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Titania’s Diwata not functioning when attempting to Melee in Razorwing.

Noticed yesterday it didn't always fire while bullying Grins on PoE, so it wasn't just weird lag shenanigans or somesuch...:suspicion:

I guess we should abandon all hope that you make a REAL rework on wukong?
Defy is a joke, armor buff is a joke, the passive is a joke. The community is telling you that this is not a good rework, that we don't like what you did with Wukong, but you still trying to shove up our throat this bullsh*t.
Guess this will end like all the things the community told you to fix, and ended forgotten.

All hail the joke king!

.... my poor wukong

2 hours ago, TheBlazeD said:

Please fix Wukong Mithra tennogen skin missing some textures and light effects

agreed, I want my mithra flappy things back.  I have the default wukong flappy things right now and I want my mithra flaps i had before

Awesome! So, are there going to be hotfixes that address the Nightwave Intermission bugs? Doing missions and not getting credit, or getting stuck at 10k/10k and not getting the next tier?

Had 7k/10k 9th tier unlocked, did mission, completed 6k Nightwave, Nora told me I was awesome. Leave the mission, still at 7k/10k 9th tier unlocked, but the Nightwave Mission was marked complete. Hmm... so no do-over, either.

Am I the only found that finds Wukong's new 1 ability's range is... stupid small?

If I'm using Range and want my twin to run into the room, I should. However, with how it is, it can go about 15m out and then it poofs and re-appears back next to me. I've been running around with my Melee equipped specifically because the twin is completely useless when using its melee unless I'm in less-than-shotgun range.

Also:

Only equipping a Primary weapon allows both you and Wukong to use the primary at the same time.

Basically a free Specter, but better. Because mods.

Anyone used a Wukong specter, whilst wukong, had it trigger Ability 1, and suddenly had 4 wukongs running around?

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Twin swapping from Secondary to Primary weapon on his own.

It would appear this works as intended when hosting, but Wuclone still resorts to preferring a Primary as his ranged option at all time for clients. Kinda hurts when using a weapon with nearly 5 sec reload if you have to reload it manually instead of when holstered.

Also,

Bug Report:

When using Fulmin, Celestial Twin performs a reload animation after every shot.

Also, it only uses the primary fire function, and even switching to secondary (the long range mode), the twin will still use short range (shotgun-like effect). Its with the short-range effect that it performs a reload animation

4 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I have a concern for Melee 3.0, from the new Wukong system.

There's a new, and even greater emphasis on the right mouse button in the new system. That's perfectly fine, but I have to ask - why is that still bound to drawing your gun? It's a counter-intuitive system on top of the problems auto-blocking already creates.

Eventually DE will realize there is only one right mouse button. Until then, it does everything!

6 hours ago, JSRBeat said:

Not sure how to word this --- But, I feel Defy doesn't work well with Wukong after the rework.  I feel the duration isn't long enough and having to recast it -and just SIT in the middle of enemies to take damage - isn't really a good skill (you just float around doing nothing (*unlike Harrow's 4th).  It's like a bad *Oberon Armor buff that runs out way to fast, also it always restarts at 50 armor.  I feel that if you get it up to 1500 armor, it should stay at 1500 armor when recasted.  Also, make the duration 2x longer - would help NON-duration builds.  

I know the Olf Defy was a a Set it and Forget it kind of Skill - but even Rhino's Iron Skin is Set it and forget it - and better.  I also feel Atlas' Armor Passive Mechanic lasts longer than Defy.

I just put this together on the fly - thought?

i agree m8, but on my point of vew armor will become usseles on late game, they should change to dmg reduction, maby max cap at 90%.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.1

Wukong Changes & Fixes:

• Wukong Celestial Twin can now be cancelled by the Stalker.
  • Cancelled Warframe's live adaptation of Planet of the Apes due to "too much monkeying around" by fixing the ability to spawn infinite Celestial Twins.
  • Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Twin swapping from Secondary to Primary weapon on his own.
  • Fixed Wukong Cloud Walker invulnerability duration at Ranks 1 and 2 to always be a base 2 (s).
  • Fixed Wukong not being able to Melee slam out of Cloud Walker.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Celestial Twin.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Defy.

Still no changes/fixes to Cloud Walker's absurdly low duration. Please guys can you just buff it up again and make it actually fun to use for more than two seconds. Right now that low duration is making it a lot less fun than it could be.

Archived