Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey. You! Relax, Take A Breath, And...

Alohoe

give them a day to fix things like they always do.  there is sooooo much hate and discontent on the forums right now.  we gave DE feedback.  they have acknowledged the issues.  give them a day to fix it.  here are some things you can do to help you keep your cool and relax while you wait for the next hotfix. 

1. take a shower.

2. play another game.

3. pet a kitten or puppy.

4. i know this is crazy talk, go outside. /gasp

5. take a nap.

there you have it, lots of things you can do to relax during these stressful "prehotfix void drop rate is screwed omgalsdfjsalf" times.

<3

You are a brave man to say this to the peeps who are raging in their cages. But yeah people need to chill for a second, nothing will come your way if you demand it like some fat kid demanding more chocolate. These people are humans, not robots. They need time and sleep to do what they can for you and don't kill anyone cause then i have to find you.

Good suggestion (in general) EDIT: refering to the OP.  But DE needs to step up. 

No threats, no "I'm leaving if...".  I just want DE to stop & think for a bit.  They're prolly under a huge gun with the PS4 launch imminent.  They've got a great game, they just need to refine it.

Edited by PanUmbrian

It basically comes down to the fact that people wasted hours of time and money on void key packs because of ridiculous RNG, and an attempt to pretend it was an accident. It's basically a scam.

The recent data-mine information is what everyone is talking about.

Edited by TrevV

There's a VERY big difference between saying "Hey, this isn't working right, could you fix it soon please?" and "OMG THIS IS TOTALLY BROKEN FIX IT NAO OR I WILL PROPHESY THAT YOUR GAME WILL DIE!!1". Just chill out, give them time to do the best job that they can, and give your suggestions/bug reports in a calm, detailed and relaxed manner. It's not rocket science, it's respectfulness and patience, which people today have lost all knowledge of both somehow.

Edited by MaxImpact

One of the moderators stepped down from his position since he lost hope and trust in DE. I'm pretty sure this is serious.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/110391-1500-hours-10-months-an-belated-open-letter-of-resignation/

Eh, I honestly don't see the significance. Moderators have admitted to being players first, moderators second. Ced seems to be stepping down from being moderator due to his position as a player.

Oh I'm calm.

YES.gif

+1 for that amazing reference.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

One of the moderators stepped down from his position since he lost hope and trust in DE. I'm pretty sure this is serious.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/110391-1500-hours-10-months-an-belated-open-letter-of-resignation/

I knew guys that were in his Clan... They don't think too highly of him... Sometimes it's not always the game's fault.

There's a VERY big difference between saying "Hey, this isn't working right, could you fix it soon please?" and "OMG THIS IS TOTALLY BROKEN FIX IT NAO OR I WILL PROPHESY THAT YOUR GAME WILL DIE!!1". Just chill out, give them time to do the best job that they can, and give your suggestions/bug reports in a calm, detailed and relaxed manner. It's not rocket science, it's respectfulness, which people today have lost all knowledge of somehow.

Problem is when we are giving feedback about fixes/bugs and nobody cares. Because they are making scarves :)

I recommend FTL. It's an amazing game and very casual.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

That is an absolutely insane deal for how good those games are. Fez, Bastion, Mark of the (Space) Ninja, FTL.  Do recommend.

On point:  I'm with OP here.  I've been really frustrated over the Dakra blade and Boar Prime receiver fiasco for a few days now.  It is probably fair to level criticism that this has happened before but in that exact same breath you need to give credit to the fact that DE has time and time again shown that they respond to how we think and feel.  Read Steve's responses in the thread yesterday and tell me that doesn't seem like a guy, and team, willing to bleed for their game and to make people happy.  The line about being flawed individuals who make mistakes is true here.  

So put down the pitchforks for now, give them a bit to sort it out, and then we can go from there.  I mean, there's plenty of Mutagen that needs farming......

It basically comes down to the fact that people wasted hours of time and money on void key packs because of ridiculous RNG, and an attempt to pretend it was an accident. It's basically a scam.

meh, i bought about $50 (iirc) worth of void keys and didnt get my boar finished.  yes, it sucks. but, no one is perfect. getting mad and blasting people, who love the game as much as we do, will solve nothing.  im sitting here, relaxin,  reading the forums and doing some xini inbetween.   im just waiting for that hotfix.

Problem is when we are giving feedback about fixes/bugs and nobody cares. Because they are making scarves :)

Aaaand how long has that feedback been sitting there? 3-5 days? Guess how long it takes to fix some major bugs: HOURS UPON HOURS OF MIND-MADDENING PROGRAMMING! And sometimes HUNDREDS of bugs, sitting there, waiting ominously to be worked on! I'm a programmer myself, I know DE's feeling right now! People raging on the forums don't help. People saying "How's it coming? Thanks for doing good work!" does.

Edited by MaxImpact

Aaaand how long has that feedback been sitting there? 3-5 days? Guess how long it takes to fix some major bugs: HOURS UPON HOURS OF MIND-MADDENING PROGRAMMING! And sometimes HUNDREDS of them! I'm a programmer myself, I know DE's feeling right now! People raging on the forums don't help. People saying "How's it coming? Thanks for doing good work!" does.

+1

Edited by Alohoe

give them a day to fix things like they always do.  there is sooooo much hate and discontent on the forums right now.  we gave DE feedback.  they have acknowledged the issues.  give them a day to fix it.  here are some things you can do to help you keep your cool and relax while you wait for the next hotfix. 

1. take a shower.

2. play another game.

3. pet a kitten or puppy.

4. i know this is crazy talk, go outside. /gasp

5. take a nap.

there you have it, lots of things you can do to relax during these stressful "prehotfix void drop rate is screwed omgalsdfjsalf" times.

<3

i agree people just need to relax the devs are doing the best they can and to be honest they are doing a pretty good job compared to most mmos that don't give a rats &amp;#&#33; about the people playing or the game.

Aaaand how long has that feedback been sitting there? 3-5 days? Guess how long it takes to fix some major bugs: HOURS UPON HOURS OF MIND-MADDENING PROGRAMMING! And sometimes HUNDREDS of them! I'm a programmer myself, I know DE's feeling right now! People raging on the forums don't help. People saying "How's it coming? Thanks for doing good work!" does.

Yes, because the posts about broken RNG, resource drop rates, Volt fixing, powercreep etc are 3-5 days old.

While I am risking flaming by saying this, I am going to say it anyway.

I'm out of college having majored topics related to programming and design. Hours upon hours is too small. Days and Days is the minimum for the tougher bugs.