Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Headshot Mod (Suggestion)....

Veidgrim

This is a simple suggestion to DE

I want a mod for my rifle, maybe just snipers, that gives a large dmg increase on head shots (50% - 75% at max rank).

-As far as rarity, lvls, cost, Etc., I leave that up to DE....

Please only constructive feedback

This is a simple suggestion to DE

I want a mod for my rifle, maybe just snipers, that gives a large dmg increase on head shots (50% - 75% at max rank).

-As far as rarity, lvls, cost, Etc., I leave that up to DE....

Please only constructive feedback

sounds good man, i love sniping :D

It sounds enjoyable and as a sniper user i would use it but I think that it would be too overpowered. What i mean is that if you get a headshot you already get approx 2X damage and depending on how it scales/measures that could be anything from (using your example of at max) 2.5-2.75X (which admittedly isn't much) to 3-3.5X damage which can be a large amount especially when used with certain weapons like the Lanka.

Still i would love to use it if it is implemented.

This mod sounds good but they also need to make some mods too many new rare multiple mods like stamina and speed or stamina and recharge time mods. An accuracy improving mod will be cool too coz some weapon teribble with it also a max 100% with 5 improving would be cool. Think about it "80 accuracy to the mk1 braton".

Edited by animafan10

This mod sounds good but they also need to make some mods too many new rare multiple mods like stamina and speed or stamina and recharge time mods. An accuracy improving mod will be cool too coz some weapon teribble with it also a max 100% with 5 improving would be cool. Think about it "80 accuracy to the mk1 braton".

Other than "choke" mods for shotguns that make them longer range and less spread I don't think an accuracy improving mod is necessary. and besides the eagle eye and hawk eye mods do that to some extent. Most weapons used skillfully will be as accurate as they need to be.

Edited by Veidgrim

It sounds enjoyable and as a sniper user i would use it but I think that it would be too overpowered. What i mean is that if you get a headshot you already get approx 2X damage and depending on how it scales/measures that could be anything from (using your example of at max) 2.5-2.75X (which admittedly isn't much) to 3-3.5X damage which can be a large amount especially when used with certain weapons like the Lanka.

Still i would love to use it if it is implemented.

It may be a bit much but I like end game stuff. Somewhere around lvl 120 and I would really like a mod that fully complements the skill it takes to play at these lvls. Also at that lvl 50% even on the lanka can take 2 and 3 shots for some enemies. 

Granted there will be people who get this and use at low lvls only, when I go to lvl something up it may be one of the first mods i apply just to lvl it faster. That said anything worth having can be exploited in some way.