Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GSDAkatsuki

Fix Nightwave Progress Bug

Recommended Posts

Every time you get halfway through a Nightwave mission's progress it never saves and you're forced to redo it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've completed all the weekly without a hitch, daily sometimes resets after finishing it and shows it incomplete. Is that what you're having trouble with, Daily?

Just realized you posted this in community > general discussion. If you're trying for feedback, or an actual bug report, you might go and post there instead of here for players to discuss this with you, without anything actually being done.

Edited by Alcatraz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GSDAkatsuki said:

Every time you get halfway through a Nightwave mission's progress it never saves and you're forced to redo it again.

Every single one I have done has gone fine. You might want to give a little more information about what challenges you are attempting, and how.

  • Make sure you actually read what the challenge is. DE has changed some of them.
  • Five bounties are five different bounties now for example.
  • The 20 wave defence has to be done in one mission. The 8 wave ESO does not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Every single one I have done has gone fine. You might want to give a little more information about what challenges you are attempting, and how.

  • Make sure you actually read what the challenge is. DE has changed some of them.
  • Five bounties are five different bounties now for example.
  • The 20 wave defence has to be done in one mission. The 8 wave ESO does not.

Literally it's just the daily kill missions, i can go halfway or get the full thing done and after the mission is complete all of the score accumulated is thrown out the window and I have to start again. This has happened every single #*!%ing day since this 2nd mini Nightwave started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

I've completed all the weekly without a hitch, daily sometimes resets after finishing it and shows it incomplete. Is that what you're having trouble with, Daily?

Just realized you posted this in community > general discussion. If you're trying for feedback, or an actual bug report, you might go and post there instead of here for players to discuss this with you, without anything actually being done.

Already did, no response, no help whatsoever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, GSDAkatsuki said:

Literally it's just the daily kill missions,

They have worked fine for me each time. Maybe it’s just you? If you haven’t done this already, maybe Verify the Download Cache (Hit the cog in the launcher). It might take a while, but it is possible that it could fix your issue.

  • It tends to work a lot better on issues that just a few people are experiencing. (Corrupted files vs. actual bug)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This happens to me too, only with the daily kill missions. All other missions retain progress normally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happened to me as well, with a recovered weekly (forma 3 times). Same exact thing happened to my friend, we were playing together and had almost the same progress, but we can't pinpoint the trigger. Perhaps something about the order of the tasks, time of day, weather, alignment of the stars? Who knows, I suspect spaghetti code and hope it gets fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...