Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Err What Happened?

noveltyhero

Hello guys, I basically took a long break from Warframe and still am, waiting for lots more updates to come to improve the game and then will invest more money into it; I played through most of the content already and it kind of got boring. Now I just came to look around for updates and things like that and I am seeing lots of "hate"-posts (not sure if you can call them that) about how DE messed something up, what happened? Did they steal money? Please explain to me :)

Ok in a nut shell ....

*lotta tweaking going on

*stealth nerfs to drop rates

*insane costs for new clan weapons

*mut samples can only be found in the Orkin Derelik ....which needs key to get in ...which needs more resources to be farmed to get the nav units

*lotta bugs popping up like going from dojo to foundry then you have to kill process and relog to get unstuck

*people say Warframe is turning into Grindframe

*totally screwed the pooch on the new consumable gear when they removed the fully functioning old consumables (ammo,health restore ect.
)

Read the post Nugget_ sent me and the comments from you guys. Frankly I am not sure of what to make of this. I paid money for this F2P game (I normally don't) because I thought it really deserved it. My friends paid even more than me. One of them paid bought hunter twice due to some bug on steam and now I shall have to tell them that Warframe may be going to be one of the most dissapointing games this year? DE please fix this, otherwise you may be going bankrupt after Warframe and have a terrible reputation for your company.

:'(    <- that's the sign of a sad customer.

Thank you everybody who took time to explain, the community is still great nonetheless ^^

Read the post Nugget_ sent me and the comments from you guys. Frankly I am not sure of what to make of this. I paid money for this F2P game (I normally don't) because I thought it really deserved it. My friends paid even more than me. One of them paid bought hunter twice due to some bug on steam and now I shall have to tell them that Warframe may be going to be one of the most dissapointing games this year? DE please fix this, otherwise you may be going bankrupt after Warframe and have a terrible reputation for your company.

:'(    <- that's the sign of a sad customer.

Thank you everybody who took time to explain, the community is still great nonetheless ^^

Warframe isn't going down because of some forum S#&amp;&#036; storm. People act like grind and poor drop rates have never been in a game before. Given how EASY it is to obtain 90% of the content in this game i don't see a problem.

Warframe isn't going down because of some forum S#&$ storm. People act like grind and poor drop rates have never been in a game before. Given how EASY it is to obtain 90% of the content in this game i don't see a problem.

Ohh no. I didn't mean ohh they screwed up so they go bankrupt now. I meant that if on long term they do not carefully plan what they are going to do, then they may fail at kicking off this wonderful game :/

On a positive note guys: this isn't a rant thread, they screwed up, we told them, now they are reflecting upon it and their next actions will tell us what they think about this. Play and enjoy :)