Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A tweak for Atlas

Donfs

Would you consider changing the Rubble mechanic from decay over time to decay on taking damage? Right now I dont even bother with the Rubble since I cant maintain it at all. To me Atlas is a defense frame and I use him for that. But in defense and Interception you lose any rubble you got while waiting for the next wave. Adding to that is I play solo a lot which means fewer enemies which means less rubble.

Side note: It would be great if the augment for his wall allowed us to make 4 walls. So I can wall of the defense objective completely.

10 hours ago, Donfs said:

you lose any rubble you got while waiting for the next wave

Just sayin', you can cast and dismiss Rumblers to get a quick Rubble boost, a high-Efficiency Atlas can easily spam those.

10 hours ago, Donfs said:

his wall

Urgh, Tectonics. An ability shouldn't need an Augment to become (somewhat) decent,
I sincerely hope this if nothing else gets another look at before his Prime.

But sure, 4 is what I'd consider the lowest acceptable number for the (current) Augment, 3 is just so odd (pun not intended ... initially).

On 2019-06-21 at 6:58 PM, NinjaZeku said:

Just sayin', you can cast and dismiss Rumblers to get a quick Rubble boost, a high-Efficiency Atlas can easily spam those.

True, but still I think it would be better if you didn't have to worry about this that much.

On 2019-06-21 at 6:58 PM, NinjaZeku said:

Urgh, Tectonics. An ability shouldn't need an Augment to become (somewhat) decent,
I sincerely hope this if nothing else gets another look at before his Prime.

Yeah would be great if his wall did something more without the augment. Maybe if the boulder got a kill it would make a smaller rumbler with half the durration of the main one for you? But if this happens please no limit on max number of rumblesrs!!! 😄