Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capture and Hold area bounty mission on PoE

AndouRaiton

For this mission please add a small indicator of WHERE IN THE YELLOW CIRCLE enemies are spawning as i have failed this bounty mission 3 times because there were never enough enemies around me, this way i have at least some indication that there are other enemies in the circle. It also doesn't help that all 3 times were at night and i could hardly see the enemies AT ALL as they all were black and blended into to the dirt.

12 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

For this mission please add a small indicator of WHERE IN THE YELLOW CIRCLE enemies are spawning

Have you got Enemy Radar mods? This would solve your problem. The point in this stage is to find and kill them (similar to many other games). I have played very few that tell you were they are spawning. You just have to find them.

• I have no issues with this. If you could show a picture of the issue people might understand what the issue is more.

Old issue, it's been around for some months.

Almost four months later, and it's still very buggy. I think I know what's wrong, though. The drop ships count against the timer whether or not they're inside the drop zone, but sometimes their pathfinding breaks, and they get stuck on some terrain on the plains (similar to how the smaller fighter craft sometimes get stuck on the ground), meaning they never make it to the drop zone, but still tank the timer. This can happen with multiple drop ships, which is why sometimes the counter drops like a rock, and sometimes it just drops a little faster than it should. 

Some specific locations definitely have problems. This happens often to me with Er-Phryah's Vigil and Ostwang Range. Other locations are fine.

Yesterday I did this bounty and this exact thing happened so we failed the bounty I was about to rerun it for the nigthwave challenge when I saw people in chat all the 3 squad member saying this has happened too many time to them so I dropped the bounty and did another one instead. Needs fixing for sure

15 hours ago, krc473 said:

Have you got Enemy Radar mods?

I use the enemy radar mods, but then the second problem applies; enemies are practically invisible at night; the last mission i did i failed cause i couldn't see the enemies that were supposedly in front of me (according to the radar), only to turn out to be ON TOP of the tree in-front of me. (No the enemy indicators did not have a white arrow to tell me they were above me).

Further the area is so large that you need multiple enemy radar mods in order to cover it AND the indicator on the mini map doesn't help as much as it would in a normal mission as the mini map is too zoomed out to accurately show me where they are, just a general "they are somewhere over in this direction and you won't know unless you are melee distance to them".

I just failed this bounty twice in a row. This was out by the gate to Hell. I'm thinking that Plague Star is messing with it somehow. However, this bountry breaks occasionally all on its own. If there is any bounty I fail, it's this one because there are no enemies.

My best suggestion is to kill enemies one at a time for 10% and don't waste any.

This has been broken for a LONG time.