Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What kind of hardcore player do we actually have in warframe?

15 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Neither of the weapons have rivens and people keep saying "Rubico P is good enough without one”.

Rubico Prime is somewhat great without a riven yes, but a properly modded lanka can still outclass an unrivened rubico prime due to the fact that it can orange crit without riven mods (maximum zoom gives the lanka a flat +50% crit chance after affected by mods giving it a total crit chance of 112.5%) while Rubico needs a riven to allow the weapon to get orange crits.

Edited by DrivaMain

I hate aberrations, but its just because of the mechanics that it uses, and the time per round. Its one of the few times when the rewards do not out wight the pain of the grind for me so it just isnt fun. 

Same for PvP in this game. its just a slog, and although I want the skins, not worth it at all. not to mention no one plays it anymore at the rank im at so.... ya.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

Show build please.  I can't get a Mk.1 Paris Build over 5000 DPS or over 3000 damage per single shot (with crit).  I tried every combo of mods on it I could think of and none surpass those thresholds. 

I'd like to know what modding secrets are hidden that can turn it into an uber sortie slaying monster. 

I would have to ask my friend because even I dont know how the hell he did it

14 minutes ago, (PS4)drollive96 said:

I would have to ask my friend because even I dont know how the hell he did it

Was he using Rhino/Chroma/Octavia/Mirage ... any damage buffer frame can push the gun much further.

3 hours ago, kgabor said:

Players who use meta exploits with their god rivened weapons while nolifing the game having wet dreams about damage numbers for the 5 minutes they stop playing to apply ice to their eyes.

Pfft, casuals. Who needs 5 mintes when I can close one eye at a time to apply the ice.

What does that even mean? I can solo survival Arbitrations with Inaros for up to 2 hours and I'm not even hardcore. (haven't tried longer, since I get bored)

ESO? Saryn, Volt, Equinox, any range nuke makes it a breeze.

Eidolons? They're prolly the easiest of all of these. All you have to do is learn the mechanics and voila! ez

Edited by ZeroBladeTV
  • Like 1

What kind of hardcore player do we actually have in warframe?

If any Player wants to be hardcore, they should not equip any primary or secondary weapons, instead they use only their punches and kicks to kill enemies through use of Hirudo, Kogake or similar melee weapons.

[Only a true Space-Ninja Warrior does not use rifles, shotguns or pistols.]

Only the brave can be a true Ninja!

Edited by xV3NOMx

On 2019-06-21 at 9:25 AM, 844448 said:

I heard many about people that say ESO, arbitration, eidolon and other things aren't challenging and too easy that the challenge is not to fall asleep, sometimes claiming doing it solo so I'm really curious about this, what kind of hardcore player do we actually have? Is it

- Insane min-maxing with godly rolled riven?

- Mastering every detail of damage buffs?

- Players that happen to know some bug/exploit?

- Full meta build?

or,

- Just people that no-life this game? (If that's how you call it)

Even as a player from 2014 I'm still taking some time to take down level 95 grineer at ESO with all nezha skills used so is it really possible to solo that far? Or I'm missing things in my build to reach that point?

Have you played for years?  

Do you have fun exploring the gameplay and artistry DE works hard to provide?

Do you provide honest, constructive feedback?

Are you invested in your clan/Warframe community? 

Do you positively contribute and help new and established players alike?

Do you reward DE’s developers with REAL-WORLD money for their F2P game?

These things are the answer to your question of how to define hardcore in my book.

Judging others so as to label them as a certain type of person/player has nothing to do with your question.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

2 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Have you played for years?  

Do you have fun exploring the gameplay and artistry DE works hard to provide?

Do you provide honest, constructive feedback?

Are you invested in your clan/Warframe community? 

Do you positively contribute and help new and established players alike?

Do you reward DE’s developers with REAL-WORLD money for their F2P game?

These things are the answer to your question of how to define hardcore in my book.

Other than rewarding DE's developers with real world money, yes

On 2019-06-22 at 3:07 AM, Lutesque said:

Even if I did see someone doing what they claimed it was probably just a one time thing..... sorry but I call bullS#&$ on anyone whos like: "I can solo this with no arcanes/Rivens with my hands tied behind my back everytime".... hey if you can do it once.... sure whatever... pretty much anyone can pull it off atleast once.

Managed to pull myself to ESO by myself to zone 8 with saryn and no arcane or riven, guess she's made for it after all and my build was bad

inb4 saryn nerf incoming

I have over 1400 hours and I'm not even sure that my total time is recorded. I've been playing since 2013 on and off.  You can play this game all you want but not everything you need to know is found in-game as far as becoming stronger and improving your loadouts.

There are a lot of online resources outside that game that have increased my "power" or "gear" level.  

Tier list helps me choose weapons to potato and forma - https://www.cephalonwannab.com/

The Wiki has SO much important information about damage and armor types so you know which elements to combine and detailed information on each Warframe ability so you know which mods can be used to customize your Frame the way you want in an optimized fashion (not dissimilar to min/maxing, but I wouldn't say I'm that hardcore) - https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/ 

Rivens have also made this game pretty easy, for those who want more of a challenge, I say remove your Rivens.

LeyzarGaming on Youtube has really great tips on modding weapons and some useful general info.

Anyone who claims to solo ESO clearly has no life because there's absolutely no point in soloing ESO. In fact there's very little to gain from soloing most things in Warframe because the number of enemies scales with the number of players. Fewer players means fewer loot drops, less affinity, less fun, and in terms of ESO, fewer points if that's what you care about.

On 2019-06-22 at 4:56 PM, xV3NOMx said:

If any Player wants to be hardcore, they should not equip any primary or secondary weapons, instead they use only their punches and kicks to kill enemies through use of Hirudo, Kogake or similar melee weapons.

[Only a true Space-Ninja Warrior does not use rifles, shotguns or pistols.]

Only the brave can be a true Ninja!

reminds me when your caught by the zenuka you can punch things normally with your hands and feet 

id be down to do that taking no melee weapon just punch things with my bare hands idk pick up a moa and yeet it at a crewman tenno are pretty dang strong for the weapons we CAN swing around id assume a moa be albiet thrashing piece of cake 

Power Fantasy and balance are mutually exclusive.

There is no endgame for as long as meta exists.

Trying to create harder challenges with further power creeps does not balance the game, it only escalates the different between what is meta and what isn't.

In Warframe's current state, the only answer is Nerf. Period.

Edited by Duduminador
  • Like 1

It's none of those. The game is simply too easy.

I don't even really bother with rivens. I only have two Rivens I use. Didn't even farm for Kuva to roll constantly. Just used the Kuva I occasionally got from sorties. 

I don't even know what "Mastering every detail of damage buffs" means

Don't know any bugs

My mods are all R7-9. I'm too lazy to do Index

If you can't tell already... I don't no life the game.

Haven't tried solo'ing a tridolon tho...Not sure if I can do it within the time limit. I probably could if I bothered to look up some of speedrunning strats.

Also part of the reason you're struggling to take down lv95 mobs is because Nezha is garbage.

2 hours ago, (PS4)OerbaYunFangSta said:

It's none of those. The game is simply too easy.

I don't even really bother with rivens. I only have two Rivens I use. Didn't even farm for Kuva to roll constantly. Just used the Kuva I occasionally got from sorties. 

I don't even know what "Mastering every detail of damage buffs" means

Don't know any bugs

My mods are all R7-9. I'm too lazy to do Index

If you can't tell already... I don't no life the game.

Haven't tried solo'ing a tridolon tho...Not sure if I can do it within the time limit. I probably could if I bothered to look up some of speedrunning strats.

Also part of the reason you're struggling to take down lv95 mobs is because Nezha is garbage.

If this game is too easy, running out of time soloing tridolon wouldn't be a hesitation in your mind even for a second because it's too easy

Nezha is garbage? Making enemies take more damage, while dropping health and energy orbs like crazy is garbage to you? Not to mention how you can throw a ring that can multiply to many rings that bounce on enemies madly

Game severely lacks true endgame content. I still minmax my builds for fun, but it's completely unnecessary. Beyond endless runs, there's no content suitable to put top builds and frames to the test. 1k hours later I realize the grind actually has no purpose.

2 minutes ago, Ikyr0 said:

Game severely lacks true endgame content. I still minmax my builds for fun, but it's completely unnecessary. Beyond endless runs, there's no content suitable to put top builds and frames to the test. 1k hours later I realize the grind actually has no purpose.

Is having such power after 1k hours of grind not something good for you? Do you prefer to grind for 1k hours and don't see any signs of being stronger other than higher number?

7 hours ago, 844448 said:

If this game is too easy, running out of time soloing tridolon wouldn't be a hesitation in your mind even for a second because it's too easy

Nezha is garbage? Making enemies take more damage, while dropping health and energy orbs like crazy is garbage to you? Not to mention how you can throw a ring that can multiply to many rings that bounce on enemies madly

It's not hesitation. It's just way faster to do it with a group. If there are extra benefits for doing it solo, please let me know.

Yes he is garbage. What's the point of all those bouncy sonic rings when you can nuke the entire map with every other frame.

48 minutes ago, (PS4)OerbaYunFangSta said:

It's not hesitation. It's just way faster to do it with a group. If there are extra benefits for doing it solo, please let me know.

Yes he is garbage. What's the point of all those bouncy sonic rings when you can nuke the entire map with every other frame.

Benefits for doing it solo? You have credits to say it's too easy if you can do it as fast if not faster in a group, otherwise you're just all talk

Every other frame need to build up for that nuke when nezha can start the nuke with rings that gain 2x damage on each enemy hit almost instantly

4 hours ago, 844448 said:

Benefits for doing it solo? You have credits to say it's too easy if you can do it as fast if not faster in a group, otherwise you're just all talk

Every other frame need to build up for that nuke when nezha can start the nuke with rings that gain 2x damage on each enemy hit almost instantly

Woah. If I show some random on the internet I'm not all talk maybe he'll shout me out on his youtube channel and all 1M of his subs will gift me free stuff!!