• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

Verifying In-Game Steam Items   07/15/2016

Attention Tenno, If you’ve linked your Steam account to your Warframe account but don’t have the appropriate economy items in your inventory, head to warframe.com/user and click the ‘Verify in-game Steam economy items’ link. Missing Phased Items from the Winter Sale are included in this verifying link. (This does not include Warframe Steam Packs.) Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DE_Sheldon

An Apology

888 posts in this topic

I admit I was shocked with update 10, but as you stated, we have been through growing pains...Thanks DE for continuing to be the best game development team out there in my opinion.

Wow, thanks.

The plat and mutagen is nice, but I appreciate the honesty and communication even more.

Keep it up Sheldon!

great to see you guys coming forth on this, and eagerly waiting for work to end so i can go home and suit up. you have taken me away from every game since update 10, even final fantasy 14!

We love he new content, but please don't rush stuff on a friday, let it cook, take your time, we'll be here, a content patch released a week or two later that's more polished and well rested staff is better than an earlier patch that isn't balanced.

Thanks for the honest response, we can understand that you make mistakes, communication both ways is what's important.

No problem, this is exactly the way i was hoping you'd respond, i'm just glad you guys care about us.

I just wanted to thank the whole Warframe team for sorting this out properly and adding a compensation.
I really hope you guys will be taking your time on future updates, instead of rushing everything.
Also I am pretty sure that this game will have a good future lying ahead. I am pretty sure I will be playing this game for a long time.

Greeeat to hear, my friend linked me to the drop tables and it was really disappointing. Thanks for coming out and addressing this.

Rushing things in a nutshell. If the update is not ready then don't release it, that just slows down the development and creates a toxic community.

Glad to see information and what sound like adequate fixes.

Please, for everyone's sake, consider less full more frequent updates.

It's all good.

things happen during hectic times.

BIG thanks for the Plat. it's stuff like this why I was more than happy to get a Founders pack and why i still Buy plat.

Nice to see the price to make the new clan tech drop a bit. and i look forward to making ever last weapon.

Thanks for everything yall do.  Keep on rocking.

227853.gif

Cheers.

I really appreciate this, Sheldon. In the future, I hope that you guys will allow yourself room to breath more. I can only imagine the amount of pressure you put on yourselves, not to mention the pressure the community does at the same time. I understand mistakes happen and am glad to see them being recognized and amended. I hope the community at large will feel this way as well.

Give the team my best regards.

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, September 20, 2013 - No reason given

Forgive you AGAIN so this can all happen AGAIN in a couple of months?

What about those who got warned, put on mod queues and banned? Are they just acceptable losses to you?

Pathetic.

It is good that your here in the trenches

and acknowledge the issues people have... but This should be a time to reevaluate how you manage and how you time updates

Rushing an update is never an answer

It's better to have a proper update that's late, then a broken update on time.

But Know the damage has been done... I don't think any amount of acknowledge or apology will restore people's trust only Action and clear improvement.