Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An overwhelmingly rich "Gift of the Lotus" alert

sharkstrangler

2 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

The site I use to track such things says it also has a Summer Ignis Skin. So I'm guessing it's a Towsun.

Yes, the app says Ignis Towsun Skin. Nothing appears ingame, we don't get anything either, and this skin can't be linked so... 😄

• Like 1

Newer players often see the reward of a mission as the only thing, what warframe really provides is the mission itself, that means rare mods, ayatan statues, stars, scaning and other things are found in missions.

If you find a statue, several rare mods, stars and so on, a single mission can provide alot of endo and plat potential.

I'm not saying you will find them, but players with a high kill count (aka not just running from point A to point B) and high awareness skills will obviously profit way more than players that simply see credits.

It's basic math, if you kill 10 enemies in the mission, it would take you 30 missions (which would take over an hour) to match someone who killed 300 enemies and this is just kills alone

DE isn't reponsible for how you play the game, you get exactly what you do, for you it might be credits.

Yes gift of the lotus missions should have an extra reward, but if it doesn't, it's ok, it's a mission and missions give alot..........to some players atleast

Edited by KIREEK
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KIREEK said:

Newer players often see the reward of a mission as the only thing, what warframe really provides is the mission itself, that means rare mods, ayatan statues, stars, scaning and other things are found in missions.

If you find a statue, several rare mods, stars and so on, a single mission can provide alot of endo and plat potential.

I'm not saying you will find them, but players with a high kill count (aka not just running from point A to point B) and high awareness skills will obviously profit way more than players that simply see credits.

It's basic math, if you kill 10 enemies in the mission, it would take you 30 missions (which would take over an hour) to match someone who killed 300 enemies and this is just kills alone

DE isn't reponsible for how you play the game, you get exactly what you do, for you it might be credits.

How is this related at all to the post lmao?

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Yes gift of the lotus missions should have an extra reward, but if it doesn't, it's ok, it's a mission and missions give alot..........to some players atleast

How is this related lol

4 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

You hit the nail on the head my dude.

• Like 2

There was an issue with this alert on our end of things. If you completed it on PC then you didn't get the item you were intended to get. The alert will be restarted when the item is hotfixed in so that everybody gets their chance 🙂

• Like 8

1 minute ago, YoshixInfinite said:

Trying to decide if I should run the Alert or not, on one hand if it's bugged and I run it without getting a skin, I may be saddened. But on the other hand, If I don't get a skin and it Is a bug, I may be 'Compensated' for the error... what a dilemma...

Too late now, it's gone lmao

Just now, [DE]Momaw said:

There was an issue with this alert on our end of things. If you completed it on PC then you didn't get the item you were intended to get. The alert will be restarted when the item is hotfixed in so that everybody gets their chance 🙂

Thanks dude!