[DE]Helen

Weekend Summer Solstice Alert!

Kubrows have shed their winter coats, and we’re feeling the heat of the season. It’s time for Summer Solstice in Warframe!

This weekend, a Summer Solstice Alert is live on all platforms. Complete the Gift from the Lotus Alert to receive a brand new Ignis Towsun Skin!

WukongRework2.gif

Get it while it’s hot, Tenno! The Weekend Summer Solstice Alert ends Monday, June 24 @ 2PM ET.

• Like 29
  • Haha 4
  • Satisfied 3
  • Woah 4
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 5

Yaaay more skins to the collection, makes me wanna buy an ignis riven

• Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1

Just please don't put wisp helmet in next week nightwave, I won't be there and won't be able to farm that, please don't do it DE 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Will we ever get another chance for the previous tennobaum rewards like the Ignis Solstice Skin? I really like the solstice stuff but I feel I will never get the entire set completed because I missed previous events.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Kubrows have shed their winter coats, and we’re feeling the heat of the season. It’s time for Summer Solstice in Warframe!

This weekend, a Summer Solstice Alert is live on all platforms. Complete the Gift from the Lotus Alert to receive a brand new Ignis Towsun Skin!

WukongRework2.gif

Get it while it’s hot, Tenno! The Weekend Summer Solstice Alert ends Monday, June 24 @ 2PM ET.

15 minutes ago, PlayerOO1 said:

its bugged, mesh seems to have messed up

aD1eXBN_700bwp.webp

how do i get this skin where do i go to get it???

I got the alert in the app (2 alerts in fact), but I don't see anything ingame. Nothing new in navigation or inbox. And when I equip my Ignis, I can't even select skins:
 y4GW75r.png