Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weekend Summer Solstice Alert!

[DE]Helen

I should've managed my expectations better and not assumed anything, but I was hoping for an augment/amalgam.
Like I said, that's on me, but on the topic... More of them would be awesome :D
I'd love gimmick mods for weapons that can easily give up a mod slot and still perform.

I think this would be a great way to add mod scaling to weapons that don't have good multipliers available to them, the Ignis' strong hybrid modding options make it a bad example, but it's firing style still lends well to fun gimmick builds.

Hi fellow Tenno.

IN VERY PLAIN ENGLISH.....................................SOME OF US .............................are not getting the alert on navigation menu. Have email BUT NO ALERT.!!!!

Very useful if We who desire this could get it,

PLEASE TELL US FELLOW TENNO HOW TO ACQUIRE OR WHERE TO GO TO GET IT OR LINK.

THANKS YOU FELLOW TENNO................................................................:) :)

•  
  •  
  • PC Member
  • 18 posts

The post says verbatim:

Kubrows have shed their winter coats, and we’re feeling the heat of the season. It’s time for Summer Solstice in Warframe!

This weekend, a Summer Solstice Alert is live on all platforms. Complete the Gift from the Lotus Alert to receive a brand new Ignis Towsun Skin!

WukongRework2.gif

Get it while it’s hot, Tenno! The Weekend Summer Solstice Alert ends Monday, June 24 @ 2PM ET.

No prior requirements mentioned?????? Am playing on  Windows PC???

Archived