Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weekend Summer Solstice Alert!

[DE]Helen

Still no alert for Wisp Gaoth helm when Hildryn Tereshin already got her alt on an alert and now the nightwave shop.

Why DE why.

On 2019-06-21 at 8:39 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Kubrows have shed their winter coats, and we’re feeling the heat of the season. It’s time for Summer Solstice in Warframe!

This weekend, a Summer Solstice Alert is live on all platforms. Complete the Gift from the Lotus Alert to receive a brand new Ignis Towsun Skin!

WukongRework2.gif

Get it while it’s hot, Tenno! The Weekend Summer Solstice Alert ends Monday, June 24 @ 2PM ET.

The alert is not showing on my missions map?

is this a bug that is out on some peoples games that are not receiving this as I'm not the only one not getting the alert???

•  
  •  
  •  
  • PC Member
  • 18 posts

The post says verbatim:

Kubrows have shed their winter coats, and we’re feeling the heat of the season. It’s time for Summer Solstice in Warframe!

This weekend, a Summer Solstice Alert is live on all platforms. Complete the Gift from the Lotus Alert to receive a brand new Ignis Towsun Skin!

WukongRework2.gif

Get it while it’s hot, Tenno! The Weekend Summer Solstice Alert ends Monday, June 24 @ 2PM ET.

No prior requirements mentioned?????? Am playing on  Windows PC???

Repeating to my fellow tenno from original announcement: there are no stated requirements??? Where does Eris info come from???

Nice weekend playing Plague Star!!! 🙂 Solstice event would cap this week end nicely, BUT I as fellow tenno and many others DO NOT YET have this in navigation. Some of use are lowly noobs.  BUT still want to participate??  Any help appreciated!!! Fellow tenno 🙂 🙂

Archived