Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Is There A Problem With Nyx Systems Drop Rate?

Ergo_Voyager

I have been killing phorid for at least 2 days now, and have 10 helments and 10 chasis. I know that sometimes bad luck might be involved, but I noticed something weird about this. If it was only bad luck, I would sometimes go back empty handed. But every time I kill Phorid, he drops a BP. I mean EVERY TIME. And it's never systems. So: Is there a bug or am I just REALLY unlucky?

So far as I can discern, the time of day that you make a boss kill determines, in part, what drops you get. It's not as bad as it was before, but it's still noticeable--you'll get systems 4 runs in a row, or the rare mat multiple times in a row, or the common mat multiple times in a row, or orokin cell after orokin cell. Just beating him at a time of day you haven't tried yet should help.

Otherwise, not sure what to tell you--the run I got my systems on was luck for 3 of us, but the times before that, I had people with dozens of chasis and no helmet, dozens of systems and no chasis, and so forth.

Oh, and it took me about a solid month of farming phorid to get it--so you probably want to change up your play schedule just a bit.

I had the same problem with ash systems, i killed him ljke 200 times for weeks without getting it. Then, i started school and didnt play for a week, but i got it on my first try afterwards, same with a few other systems. I would take a break for a few days then try again