Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.2

[DE]Megan

@[DE]Megan 
thanks for the update to the changes but I noticed that at random times when I am not host, the augment mod celestial stomp will have two effects

1. either i can hold the first ability and use it as many times as I want and the celestial twin will do it's stomp
OR

2. i hold the first ability and the celestial twin will use the stomp and then become invincible and I can't use the celestial stomp augment for almost 10 seconds at a time

when i am host the first scenario happens without fail which feels nice

i was wondering which one is the intended effect you guys wanted to have implemented for this augment mod?

2nd Repeat problems from last time:

Using Melee with using a Synthesis Scanner will default into a Primary Weapon or Secondary when aiming instead of the Scanner after melee.

Fast traveling to Fisher Hai-Luk places tenno in front of the kiosk instead of prompting an option.

I'll wait patiently until fixes happen.

6 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Thanks again for another update / hotfix. The implementation of fixes and changes that help benefit the Warframe experience (including the rework to Wukong) are all greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder. Quite a few of these are long-standing issues as well.

(...)

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a powerful and easy to spam ability.

- Ability to turn Banshee's Soundquake on and off quickly and repeatedly, generating pulses of high range and damage that can readily and easily clear small maps. 

The irony.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Banished or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

You can already do that. Roll for Limbo and backflip for Volt.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

You can do block combos without any problems. Inputs are the same.

Thanks for the patch notes and the hotfix. 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wukong’s Celestial Twin now behaves with Nullifiers by:

• If Wukong enters the bubble with Celestial Twin active, nothing happens.
  • If Wukong’s Celestial Twin enter the bubble, his Health will drain down.

s8EYw7.gif

4 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Thanks again for another update / hotfix. The implementation of fixes and changes that help benefit the Warframe experience (including the rework to Wukong) are all greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder. Quite a few of these are long-standing issues as well.

I used to maintain a thread where I kept track of long-standing issues. Thanks for carrying the torch for me. With that said, a lot of the things in your post are more preferential than "issues". You'll have more luck spreading your message if you stick to actual bugs instead of "things I don't like and want changed." Just some friendly advice.

The actual issues from your post:

7 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.
- Loss of functionality of Exalted melee weapons when playing as a Client.
- Completing Cyanex research removes 17k xp from Clan xp progress (confirmed this myself).
- Completing Komorex research removes 20k xp from Clan xp progress (reported by other players, could actually be 3k xp).
- Host Migrations on Defense missions can randomly reset some player scores to zero while leaving one player's scores intact. This happens after players elect to leave or stay for the next set of waves.
- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.
- Host Migrations sometimes resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups.
- Garuda's Talons resetting to inactive / un-deployed position after performing a stealth kill when no other melee weapon is equipped.
- Prosecutors fail to spawn on Exterminate, Survival and Defense nodes on Ceres.
- During PoE bounties, Hacked Drones will occasionally get stuck on terrain and refuse to move, causing the mission to ultimately fail.
- Loss of sfx for Baruuk's orbiting daggers when they transfer to other players when playing as a Client.
- Most Arch-guns being mediocre in comparison to regular, high MR ranged weapons when used as ground weapons. (auxy edit: questionable)
- Weapons glitching occasionally when Baruuk switches out from Serene Storm. (auxy edit: issue with all exalted weapons)
- When Serene Storm is active, right-clicking switches out from Baruuk's Desert Wind exalted melee to the last ranged weapon used, forcing players to switch back to Desert Wind. (auxy edit: issue with all exalted weapons)
- Desolate Hands' orbiting daggers targeting and killing wildlife, including animals that have been tranquilized for capture as part of Conservation activities. This makes Conservation activities impossible to complete while Desolate Hands is active.
- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.
- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities. You're getting there though!
- Numerous missing Codex entries.

can you pls fix how the clone sometimes still have the primary weapon on when you have it on, its kinda broken with two wukongs and two riven primary weaponscan you pls fix how the clone sometimes still have the primary weapon on when you have it on, its kinda broken with two wukongs and two riven primary weapons

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cancelling Wukong’s Primal Fury with Celestial Twin resulting in an aggressive forward momentum. No Wukoptering with scissors

Thanks for removing a fun movement mechanic exclusive to 1 frame, i love having all frames be the same.
The game got so much better for it. 

1 minute ago, Vistha-Kai said:

You can already do that. Roll for Limbo and backflip for Volt.

NOT strange motion set  in middle of the fight, but a total off switch - because can't backflip flaying out of terrain beacause SUDDENLY SPEEDSTER! 

15 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

*long text*

Wrong place dude. It's a comment section is for comments for 25.2.2 update

Archived