Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.2

[DE]Megan

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired not applying lifesteal to Zaw Nikanas.

So, will the amalgam mod for argonak be applied for Zaw daggers as well?
It clearly doesn't. I can see the differences of stripping armor much faster with a sheev and shattering impact and a zaw dagger with said mod.
Easier: zaw dagger doesn't seem to strip armor at all without shattering impact and the amalgam metal auger.

1 hour ago, Asdryu said:

So, will the amalgam mod for argonak be applied for Zaw daggers as well?
It clearly doesn't. I can see the differences of stripping armor much faster with a sheev and shattering impact and a zaw dagger with said mod.
Easier: zaw dagger doesn't seem to strip armor at all without shattering impact and the amalgam metal auger.

Zaws aren't compatible with any of the Amalgam mods since they're classified as Zaws, not Daggers or Nikanas or whatever else.

Was hoping that'd get reverted, but they still haven't allowed us to equip applicable skins on our custom Zaws...so I wouldn't hold your breath.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Wukong from Frame Fighter until balance can be restored with his newly revisited abilities.

Funny story about that. I invited one of my newbie buddies to play Frame Fighter for gits and shiggles, and I decided to try Wukong. I used his ult, and the game CRASHED ENTIRELY. The next five minutes were spent with us losing our Sh*t laughing.

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wukong’s Celestial Twin now behaves with Nullifiers by:

• If Wukong enters the bubble with Celestial Twin active, nothing happens.
  • If Wukong’s Celestial Twin enter the bubble, his Health will drain down.

Oh ho? This is very nice.

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired not applying lifesteal to Zaw Nikanas.

giphy.gif

Sol Gate still feels underpowered. Even at 200-300% power strength, with all three reservoir buffs AND channeling, the beam doesn't offer much payoff compared to the high energy drain. Without buffs and channeling, it's really just a trash mob cleaner.

Allowing it to tick damage (and procs) faster would probably help alleviate this. Or make it into an Exalted weapon and let us mod it?

19 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

- Most Arch-guns being mediocre in comparison to regular, high MR ranged weapons when used as ground weapons. 

Seconding this. Atmospheric archguns are currently kind of mediocre for what they are supposed to be.

20 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons. 

Seconding this also, and hard. Or maybe introduce a Prisma/Wraith variant with these features, please?

Ogris' strange charge trigger mechanic feels very awkward and misplaced (why does a dumb-fire rocket launcher need to charge? makes no sense). If you insist on the charge trigger, maybe let Ogris lock on to targets and make the rockets homing?

Upvoting for visibility, but there are still points to discuss...

il y a une heure, MirageKnight a dit :

—snip—

- Most Arch-guns being mediocre in comparison to regular, high MR ranged weapons when used as ground weapons.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Nyx and Vauban being underwhelming and almost completely out-classed by meta damage 'Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a powerful and easy to spam ability.

- Spin 2 Win dominating melee due to Maiming Strike being always available while conferring massive bonuses to an easily spammable attack move capable of rapidly clearing maps. Maiming Strike being made reliant on Channeling to circumvent this...when?

- Using Melee while using a Synthesis Scanner will default to the player's Primary or Secondary weapon when aiming instead of the Scanner after melee.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Banished or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options and Nightwave hasn't been new player friendly.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / badge of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

so...

-some are already bad weapons even in archwing mode (for instance, Double decurions used to be supremely bad) probably would need some general buff like the projectile having a very high punch-through, or for those that already have this, some aoe effects on impact... wouldn't change a thing on the OP ones, but would definitely allow for more gravimags to be built.

-I think the nekros/oberon interactions have already been looked at.

-Nyx and Vauban are rarely used correctly, and this is a fact... Still, not saying Vauban couldn't use some TLC buff, like, removing the cap on his shred-nade or non-stackability.

TBH, they should add some max HP% dmg to the teslas, and some effect like, "if you target an enemy directly, the tesla stick to it, have only THIS target, thus deals the damage in a very short period, overloading, going out with a BANG", upgraded if the damage or the bang killed the enemy (like, not only some arcing electric dmg, but also a guaranteed status proc). With the tesla wire, it could hold the targetted enemy in range of the other attachment points, allowing up to 4 mobs to be electro linked to a 5th tesla wire, itself attached to a nearby wall or w/e...

The grenade selection need to keep bounce but rework it a bit, and especially rework the shred-nade : shred-nade going off should do an AoE storm of magnetically induced shrapnels, dealing some slash dmg, removing shield and armor... The longer duration you get, the longer the storm goes on, the higher Power you have, the more status chance per second you get... you could have a duration build with slightly negative power, and still strip the enemy of all their armor/shield, given enough time...

-saryn mesa etc... You can't modify those anymore without completely removing them... they're powerhouses, and they are clearly needed when facing such a powercreep from DE. Equinox is dependant on her build and the others builds too... if you lack a good build, you won't do that well, even with good teammates, if you're the only one holding the team alive, you won't be able to do the damage you expected, but, if people can hold their own, and you have enough range, and you can stack enough damage, then yes, once in a while, you unleash a powerful nuke... the more range you have, the less of something else you get too, either you're made of paper, or you have a negative power... and if you have a good efficiency and power, then, you only have a limited range, requiring multiple casts to clean everything... it really puts the EQUI in EQUINOX... Also, if you "need" to have the highest dmg/score/whatever then maybe don't pick a defensive frame... well, you get the idea...

-spin2win : a viable solution for certain weapons, not for others... I'd recommend you try this with daggers. There are other solution than nerfing everything to the ground. Also, it seems exalted weapons can't use some of those mods (at least, I can't put maiming strike on wukong's iron staff

-back to scanner after melee, sometime it works, sometime not... Maybe I was on wukong with the iron staff when it worked... strange...

then

-opt out of buff ? Newsflash, people can actually release the shift key to stop RUNNING FULL TILT with an uber-speed-buff... (not directed at anyone, just that I frequently see people unable to stop sprinting and still complaining of speed buffs.... you know, the kind you get from 300%+ power Wisp...) yet being awfully slow without them, and slowing everyone down, not getting to the exit in 60 seconds, even when it's less than 200m away... Also, those buffs come with reload speed, attack speed, reduced enemy accuracy, etc

The limbo one is particularly annoying, having to roll constantly and wasting the rolling guard effect for no reason...

I'd suggest the ability to use an emote, in-game, to "waive" the ability of another player to affect us with those buffs, 1 emote for "Disallow/allow everyone", and one to disallow/allow a specific player (either by targetting or by pressing a specific subset of keys, like fishing etc)

-regular alerts : the problem was "those alerts were live only for a few dozens of minutes, some people couldn't play at those time, and missed numerous opportunities to have some items" And you can't go back to that. Or you'd have to make the alerts with much longer durations, like 24-36h, to ensure everyone get a fair chance of getting the items... the Nightwave solved this, but at the same time, forced people to use rare nightwave tokens to get anything from the previous alerts. I'm ok with catalysts and reactors being in there, even nitain, but what I find really HARD for new players, is to have the regular vauban, the weapons, and ESPECIALLY THE AURA MODS using the same tokens a new player cannot get everything with the current cost, even if he did abandon any idea of getting a catalyst/reactor from the start... AURA mods are meant to help oneself AND others, I even used to give them for free to new players, USED TO, because even though I've got nearly a hundred reactors and 40+ catalysts, I'm not sure how long this stock will last with the current rate of obtention, and I certainly prefer to use those token to get more or what I need than more copies of aura mods...

-Ephemeras are fashion-frame, because of this, you cannot put it behind a "number of logins" wall without an uproar, and you cannot put it with a 100% drop rate either, because "rarity", and  as far as it goes on the "badge of honor" side, it show you actually did something significant in the game (farm the vitus, defeat boss X, etc) all this, with enough patience to go through the RNG... The cost in ress/credits is a part of this too.

Thanks for the update!

There's just a couple of issues I noticed:

- Jattuk Mantle Syandana energy colors persist as default.

- Zephyr Graxx Helmet energy colors persist as default also.

Archived