Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.2

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cancelling Wukong’s Primal Fury with Celestial Twin resulting in an aggressive forward momentum. No Wukoptering with scissors! 

Thanks for fixing something fun that only has application in Fortuna and PoE and was only a time saver. I believe the game is now 1000% better

1 hour ago, -SD-laserapfel said:

Can't say I like the relic change, I like the rest of the hotfix tho

I reckon it's 1000% better than the old way we did relics, though it takes a few runs to get use to it but once you do you'll find it a HUGE improvement over the old UI.

I dunno if this is new or not because I haven't played much Jupiter since Jovian outside of the new game mode and boss fight, but the new melee nullifiers seem to be WAY too fast and aggressive. I've actually been chased down by them while bullet jumping around and that's when I see them coming. Sometimes, they just seem to spawn on top of me with their bubble already around me and going through the walls.

4 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

You are here since 2013 ... its time to learn where to post things ....

Yeah - and myself and others have posted all over the place about these issues to no avail. At least I'm being helpful...you know, by drawing attention to issues in highly visible threads that the devs do actually read over.

You on the other hand, decided to be condescending and snarky to other people simply because you can. Which isn't helpful at all.

1 hour ago, houselyrander said:

I dunno if this is new or not because I haven't played much Jupiter since Jovian outside of the new game mode and boss fight, but the new melee nullifiers seem to be WAY too fast and aggressive. I've actually been chased down by them while bullet jumping around and that's when I see them coming. Sometimes, they just seem to spawn on top of me with their bubble already around me and going through the walls.

I noticed the same thing last night on the Alad V assassination mission. My Rhino did not appreciate it at all. I did get the last Valkyr component blueprint I needed.

Gib "Hide Mastered" option for store and labs plz.

Gib "Hide Unowned" option for arsenal plx.

Fix Wukong's passive interaction with Quick Thinking/Gladiator Finesse plz. An ability that reads "After taking fatal damage" shouldn't activate if he *hasn't actually taken fatal damage* due to the effect of Quick Thinking replacing the fatal damage with energy drain.

Reduce the cost of construction of the ciphers, how it is possible that something that makes such a simple action is too expensive. Besides there are other resources that ask for 50 times less and are more useful.

Reduce the cost of building the energy pads and other resources as previously mentioned ciphers.
With him spend time players tend to be more self-sufficient, and often depend on others is something that not everyone likes, due to the learning barrier that may exist or strategies or simply how to play in a group.

On some occasions, I've run into users who use Trinity, but whose build is just to resist or deflect the damage, but not to give energy.

It also happens with other Warframes that can cooperate as a team because of their abilities, but for the player that uses them, it is limited to something specific, often not in accordance with the mission and they end up being a type of burden for the rest of the group or hinder the development of the mission.

This could be improved with personalized games in public such as:
"Mission of espionage": - Option - "Players of certain rank of mastery" or better still with a filter "determined warframe", is not about being elitist. But it is really annoying, that for novice players, they risk a mission and then abandon, and even worse if they are the Host. In only looks good but the game feels much better in squad. This could only be applied in the sorties.

Another case is when there is an event in the open worlds or in other specific maps, there are players of high or average mastery rank, in average of 20-27 rank of mastery, that create a game in public, for others to play or develop the mission while they, level up their skateboards or go fishing or extract minerals. This is really unfair, and there should be a rule that if the player does not spend at least 80% of the time within the mission area then he does not receive any reward.

Possibly the theme is already old, "3500 kuva to give a return to a riven level 10 or higher", if you take into account you get 600 per round a total of 5-6 siphon missions you must perform to obtain 3500 kuva and give a roll to a riven that often does not improve. With a booster, this effort is halved, 1200 per mission, with an average of 3 or less rounds if a flood is made.
The matter is to think, there are a large number of players who publish or have rivens with +50 rolls, no booster get 3500 kuva would require 3-5 minutes per mission, a total of 18 to an extreme maximum of 30 minutes (depending on the mission), just to give a roll to a riven. Is not it very sick then to give +50 rolls? , Is not something too exaggerated ?, There is a message that says "health" we must rest at least one hour, but that of the kuva does not create a type of stressful habit that limits too much actions that can be done in the game.

Resale with "Riven mods", it is good to resell a riven, you get many times very good amount of platinum. But it would be better that the sale price can be maintained better by a type of limit, as well as the creation of imprints of the partners, ie a "riven mod" can only be sold up to a maximum of 3 or 5 times, being the 3rd or 5th the last one, and whoever has it will not be able to resell said mod, in any case it will be able to turn it into endo.
If there is something like that, it would not be better to be able to use a tool "Copy and paste the stats from one riven mod to another riven mods", there are riven mods whose stats seem too good but the weapon that obtained them is not to our liking, Would not there be a way to do this? At the cost of having done this the riven mod could not be sold.

Maybe it does not sound logical, but the game has already reached a point where there is Forma for aura, Forma with polarity umbra

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Players will no longer see Vaulted Relics that they do not own in the Relic Manager. Relics which you do not have, but are in current drop tables, are still shown.

Are there any plans to give vaulted relics in current player's inventories an additional icon (as other players have asked for)? A "V" symbol in the top right corner should be enough. Would be nice if that was also displayed on vaulted rewards too. 

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.2

• Fixed Client Celestial Twin not choosing to use your Secondary weapon.

actually wuklone was using 2ndary before this hotfix, as long as you dont bring a melee weapon, but now it doesnt.  can you not imagine wuklone, using ignis vs flying enemies in PoE? that's what its been doing now after this hotfix

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Players will no longer see Vaulted Relics that they do not own in the Relic Manager. Relics which you do not have, but are in current drop tables, are still shown.

Ooof.... So close, yet still so far....I mean not even a toggle button to turn whats not owned off regardless of vaulted status. I mean you guys were right there, but you just couldn't make that last push....

Might I suggest prunes?...

Archived