Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TONKOR

(PSN)ImTheOx

I can throw big rock farther in REAL LIFE than TONKOR shoots granades.  (its not a joke, im dead serious) 

Amazing, way to go. 

Also god forbid the no explosion delay or a manual detonation on secondary fire. 

But hey! 

Critical chance is good right? 

Not really. 

So cinical sarcasm aside, what i suggest for a quick fix. 

TONKOR:

-Increases puncture DMG from 75 to 90

-Decrease reload time from 1.7 to 0.7 (Single shot granade launchers have quick reload times) 

-Make the detonation immediate when the granade hits something even with Adhesive blast. 

-Increase distance of the launches. 

PENTA & SACURA PENTA:

-Base ammo per clip is 5 not 7 on sacura. 

-Increase Fire rate from 2 to 1sec.

-Let us shoot all 5 granades out for 1 detonation, not just 3.

-Launch distance can stay the same as the Penta is more of a mortar. 

Bonus Idea to improve Launchers, let all Granade emmit a small light in the energy color so we know where they are.

Or even better make a granade icon above each granade to let us know. 

Or even let the icons change color in Red if you are to close, to green if you are on a safe distance. 

Edited by (PS4)ImTheOx

weapon loses 5% crit chance and ability to not hurt you 

even to this day the ripples of that stone hitting the pond that is warframe are clearly still going 

side note when is the arbiter from payday 2 coming to warframe i want my grenade launcher were i had to aim DOWN to hit still infront of me 

god that gun could Yeet grenades far 

12 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Does updates certification on consoles take this long?!

No i just didnt realize the weapon was nerfd this bad. 

But its ok, the community likes to be passive lab bunnies with their vocal cords cut. 

And anyone who trys to say anything get silenced and made fun of. 

its ok. 

there are better games to play. 

or even better none. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)ImTheOx said:

But its ok, the community likes to be passive lab bunnies with their vocal cords cut. 

Pro tip: Making snide insinuations about the people who you want to get on your side ain't gonna help your case.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)ImTheOx said:

No i just didnt realize the weapon was nerfd this bad. 

And anyone who trys to say anything get silenced and made fun of. 

its ok. 

there are better games to play. 

or even better none. 

Man, you are several years late. We've already made our complaints and raised hell about Tonkor. DE knows it all. They didn't care. Hell I can't even remember what the exact changes were 😂

Just now, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I'm pretty sure Tonkor is a Grineer weapon, so it would be a Tonkor Wraith or Prisma Tonkor, but either of those would be fine with me.

At this point it could be the Tonkor Spagoogleo for all I care, I just want a traditional grenade launcher that is worth using.

4 hours ago, (PS4)ImTheOx said:

I can throw big rock farther in REAL LIFE than TONKOR shoots granades.  (its not a joke, im dead serious) 

Amazing, way to go. 

Also god forbid the no explosion delay or a manual detonation on secondary fire. 

But hey! 

Critical chance is good right? 

Not really. 

you like blowing yourself up when something decided to run in front of you? Because that's how you blow yourself up when something decided to run in front of you

You can use penta if you want manual detonation

Also, tonkor has double the damage compared to any launcher. It's the noob tube in warframe

4 hours ago, Madway7 said:

lost 10% crit chance actually, along with half the 2 round magazine 

huh thought it was 5 ah well 

and i was refering to the change that "killed" the weapon the loss of ammo came after if i recall 

which does kinda make sense since the tonkor is just a tube and a trigger there was no clip in it for the second grenade unless were shoving multiple grenades in in the lone tube

wasnt all that interested in the tonkor even when it was the grenade bounce thingy it was entertaining but got bored of it real quick preference now leans on the zarr since that was literally a mortar we stole from the kuva fortress it even got the stand spikes and everything then the corinth is a dream combo of grenade launcher and shot gun and pegging some unlucky grineer with a failed air burst (i call it a slug) is funny as sin to me specially when it procs and lights them on fire due to blaze 

weird my two favorite primaries are shotgun/explosive hybrids wish we had more of them for secondaries 

10 hours ago, Corvid said:

Pro tip: Making snide insinuations about the people who you want to get on your side ain't gonna help your case.

Getting the comunity on my side? 

what is that a presidential election?? 

wtf are you talking about, im talking about a game, a product, an electronic good, entertainment object. 

stfu.

i dont care if you like me or not, thats not the point. 

Im throwing hard truth bombs becouse some things need a touch up. 

We dont have a good granade launcher in the game period. 

The thing is that as much as warframe and De can piss me off i still freaking love them. 

but some decisions are just plain stupid.  I guess we need to clone Pablo to fill the whole office so the game gets good reworks. 

Edited by (PS4)ImTheOx

10 hours ago, (XB1)A Excal Umbra said:

Yea, his comment immediately turned me away from this thread. Way to kill your own discussion OP. 

Yes, like that matters. What you play warframe for me and other players or becouse you like the game? 

Make up your mind. 

Im throwing hard truth bombs becouse some things need a touch up.

So I'll lob one right back: You don't matter. You're just a single player, easily replaced. If you want DE to change something, you need to show that there is a demand. To show a demand, you need people to support you. Insulting the same people who you would need the support of is only going to put your desires further from your reach.

I guess we need to clone Pablo to fill the whole office so the game gets good reworks

I suppose we're just going to ignore the fact that Pablo doesn't have the skillset to handle every aspect of the game's development. And that he doesn't come up with reworks unless he feels inspired to do so. And that there have been well-received reworks that didn't involve him (Volt and Excalibur spring to mind).

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

So I'll lob one right back: You don't matter. You're just a single player, easily replaced. If you want DE to change something, you need to show that there is a demand. To show a demand, you need people to support you. Insulting the same people who you would need the support of is only going to put your desires further from your reach.

I suppose we're just going to ignore the fact that Pablo doesn't have the skillset to handle every aspect of the game's development. And that he doesn't come up with reworks unless he feels inspired to do so. And that there have been well-received reworks that didn't involve him (Volt and Excalibur spring to mind).

Still i does not fix the Launcher problem. 

What is your point? 

Anyways, ill stop giving praise for the game to my costumers and friends. ill even delete the game from the console in exposition. 

and if any of one asks me on what i think about the game, the answer will be meh. 

Edited by (PS4)ImTheOx